Is JBW true because of them actually being white or just having better genetics?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Is JBW true because whites are haloed or because whites on average have better genetics?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PointOfNoReturn
its because humans are genetically wired to view whites as more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
but why? is it because whites are better looking? they have better genetics?

Whites women are my least favorite

Mena, brown and chinks tho 🤑🤑

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Because people are naturally more attracted to them ig

Also in the usa jbw is ass lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 97baHater and CovhimColby
Because people are naturally more attracted to them ig

Also in the usa jbw is ass lol
right? i've actually barely seen jbw in action, most people dont even do interacial shit

• Love it
  • So Sad
Anyone who unironically thinks whites have better genes is autistic asf. They age poorly and are more prone to all kinds of skin diseases.

They're taller on average but that's mostly due to geographical location and access to better nutrition. Aside from that it's pretty much all about their status and them controlling the beauty standards.

• JFL
Reactions: CovhimColby
It's better if you don't think of it as white people having better genetics as individuals. Try instead to view races as macro-organisms of sorts. In that sense, white people do indeed tend to form more cohesive macro structures of individual whites that are better suited for world domination. The Han Chinese for example, are a hivemind of bug people who are well suited for conformity, but completely lack empathy, which means that each member is very much an easily expended resource. This is one thing among many that makes it difficult for the Chinese to be a real world power.

yessss i want all of them omg, just the pretty ones tho. I love them they are so fit
I like most of em unless they’re VERY ghetoo

I wanna lay my face on their stomachs

• Love it
Anyone who unironically thinks whites have better genes is autistic asf. They age poorly and are more prone to all kinds of skin diseases.

They're taller on average but that's mostly due to geographical location and access to better nutrition. Aside from that it's pretty much all about their status and them controlling the beauty standards.
Ive noticed most whites are mtns, but most ethnics tend to be a little lower. It might be because of decades of poor food intake. Lots of ethnics have recessed maxilla, im not being racist, this is a fact. But the ehtnics that have good genes slay more then whites

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Swarthy Knight

This is definitely something to think about as well. Whites are a far more domestic race. Not to say that they are necessarily inferior, but they have lost a lot of the things that more wild type races have. Blacks for example almost do not get osteoporosis as they age, while this is very common with whites. Similarly, blacks see a much less marked drop in testosterone with age. They are simply more hardy and resistant to the stresses of life. The same could be said of races like American Indians, Polynesians, Mexicans with greater Indio ancestry, more primitive whites such as Slavs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and synock21
some of them smell, but the gl ones dont
I’ve never smelled a bad one tbh

They always have such nice waists you can grab onto

They have like elite body, they’re waists are small but their asses are huge, literally african only trait

• +1
Nerdic whites are gracile and very prone to degradation

Better coloring, better ratios, just better looking in general, its innate you can't really explain it.

• Woah
I’ve never smelled a bad one tbh

They always have such nice waists you can grab onto

They have like elite body, they’re waists are small but their asses are huge, literally african only trait
yesss i love them. Every man needs to grab a black girls waist like that. Its lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
yesss i love them. Every man needs to grab a black girls waist like that. Its lifefuel
But they’re size queens so i dont deserve to lay my micropenis hands on her

Chinks and indians only for me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject and synock21
The sense of beauty is hard wired and innate in the human brain, attraction happens at first sight. There is literally a space in our brain that is designed to respond to faces.

i like it when their asses are like SUPER DARK

Like super darskinned BLACK woman are so fine

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CovhimColby and synock21
But they’re size queens so i dont deserve to lay my micropenis hands on her

Chinks and indians only for me
ehhh same for me, but everyone should try a 7/10 black girl atleast once. and ive heard they worship you like crazy

i like it when their asses are like SUPER DARK

Like super darskinned BLACK woman are so fine

]
what i would do for this woman

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and CovhimColby
ehhh same for me, but everyone should try a 7/10 black girl atleast once. and ive heard they worship you like crazy
Yeah but they’re kinda gold diggers not as bad as arabs tho

Whites have higher social status world-wide

• +1
both, a 4 psl avg White guy has more smv than a weak htn ethnic

it's as if there was an involuntary-unconscious connection of images and colors. Black = shit, dirty. White = divine light, angelic

it's as if there was an involuntary-unconscious connection of images and colors. Black = shit, dirty. White = divine light, angelic
Im not racist just stating the truth