Is jelqing legit?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Currently at 6 and want to get to 7. Is jelqing legit? Anyone with succesful experience in here? Wish we could have more information about this.

Dunno tbh, I thought I had gained 1cm from it, but it was probably that I measured wrong, I'm back at it again and I'll try to keep consistency to see if I can gain something, all I want is just 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth, why couldn't I have been born with it already?! ffs!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It's absolutely fucking legit. So glad I found it honestly. Gained 6 cm from it. Now I'm at 5 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruhcel, Deleted member 656, ldar = cope and 3 others
it works initially but overtime it loses its effectiveness.

Dont expect any major changes. half a inch is a realistic goal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1100
Dunno tbh, I thought I had gained 1cm from it, but it was probably that I measured wrong, I'm back at it again and I'll try to keep consistency to see if I can gain something, all I want is just 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth, why couldn't I have been born with it already?! ffs!
Go to thundersplace forum theres good info there
It's absolutely fucking legit. So glad I found it honestly. Gained 6 cm from it. Now I'm at 5 inches
Not sure if jokin or srsly. Did it really worked for you?

pull your dick out strecthed and measure it bone pressed .

if its bigger you could gain up to that size in length from jelqing. or even bathmate
dick*

Go to thundersplace forum theres good info there

I know, still no results, most of them say they got their first 0.5 inch in the first month, next week I'll start doing 200-250 jelqs a day for 2 months if I gain shit, I'll just stop tbh

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I know, still no results, most of them say they got their first 0.5 inch in the first month, next week I'll start doing 200-250 jelqs a day for 2 months if I gain shit, I'll just stop tbh
Scared as hell so start this shit and get ED or something -_-

Don't go too hard. My dick got smaller for some time because of it, I also lost erection quality for some time. I took a break to recover (only jelqued for 1 month before that) and I will start jelqing next week again and go slower and more controlled.

• +1
Reactions: Dios
Yes, put the strength on the corpus cavernosum and on the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Don't go too hard. My dick got smaller for some time because of it, I also lost erection quality for some time. I took a break to recover (only jelqued for 1 month before that) and I will start jelqing next week again and go slower and more controlled.
Did you followed the newbie routine and still got these negative results? Thought the newbie routine was suposed to be a light routine. Is it because you was applyin too much pressure on ur jelq? Also what do you use as lube

Most EDs are temporary, unless you really fuck things up, my longest ED was for like 1 and a half hour, then my dick started functioning normally again

I'm pretty sure my dick shrunk 1cm last week when I stretched too hard and got a temporary ED from it :lul: , it's back to normal now though

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
Did you followed the newbie routine and still got these negative results? Thought the newbie routine was suposed to be a light routine. Is it because you was applyin too much pressure on ur jelq? Also what do you use as lube
I knowingly took some risks. I didn't have a good way to warm up so I warmed up for maybe 1 minute with warm water. I put too much pressure on my penis probably. I did it because I didn't feel the blood moving through my dick so I thought "let's not waste my time".
I basically did a newbie routine. 10 minutes of stretching, 15-20 minutes jelqing. I used coconut oil as lube.

I knowingly took some risks. I didn't have a good way to warm up so I warmed up for maybe 1 minute with warm water. I put too much pressure on my penis probably. I did it because I didn't feel the blood moving through my dick so I thought "let's not waste my time".
I basically did a newbie routine. 10 minutes of stretching, 15-20 minutes jelqing. I used coconut oil as lube.
I think i'll only do jelqs and kegels, stretching is too hard for beginners i think

I think i'll only do jelqs and kegels, stretching is too hard for beginners i think
Stretching felt effective, jelqing didn't. In my case. It only felt as if I moved my skin a bit. Didn't feel the fucking blood flowing. I have to mention that I have chicken neck skin on my balls/penis and already too much foreskin

is this legit i have 7.5 inches but im scared that i might kill my dick cuz im still in puberty. any answers?

MAkes your dick skin dark and stretched ugly af