Is Joaquin Phoenix’s joker going to compete with heath ledger’s for the best joker of all time?

Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
I really don’t think anyone can top Heath ledger’s performance.

phoenix is way weirder looking so fits bad guy role. acting is irrelevant when you actually look evil(not ugly) he was psl7 in prime

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2426 and Achathin
I think so.

It's going to be more complete and modern.

Also, way better actor

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Two completely different jokers tbh

One is just a miserable human being, the other was a cold-blooded anarchist in the bad sense of the word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Achathin
IMG 0160

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
I can't be the only one who thinks all of the trailers are shit right? You literally can't even tell what the movie is going to be about.

Either way I can't imagine anyone ever beating heath ledger as an anarchist joker

• +1
I can't be the only one who thinks all of the trailers are shit right? You literally can't even tell what the movie is going to be about.

Either way I can't imagine anyone ever beating heath ledger as an anarchist joker
His performance was out of this world

You literally can't even tell what the movie is going to be about.
That's what I've been thinking this whole time too, bro. What is even the story line? Where's the chaos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Achathin
That's what I've been thinking this whole time too, bro. What is even the story line? Where's the chaos?
holy shit you are so fucking retarded.

It is good that you can't tell what this movie is about, gen z kids can't watch a movie without a fucking trailer spoilling all of it.

This movie has won actual film awards, not like the fucking oscars or some shit that means absolutely nothing.

KYS

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Achathin
the two jokers are without comparison as they are different versions; but Phoenix's acting level is excellent and professional, an example of which are the films where he performed above average performances like The Master (his performance in this film show his talent with accuracy), Her (Joaquin's performance in this movie is very naturalistic and humanistic), Commodus in Gladiator (Gladiator is a melodramatic and overrated movie, the only thing worth watching was the performance of Joaquin Phoenix who saved the movie from the honeyed and sentimental boredom the movie is), and some say that Walk The Line was a very good performance of him too (Antinous not seen, so no opinions); Phoenix has not made my favorite films, but he seems to be an actor who would surpass Ledger in scenic levels of theatricality to the character he will play, because it seems to me, for him occurs in an organic and spontaneous way the leveling of facial expressions and the depth and intonation of the emotions of the role he is playing; Dark Knight is an overrated and tasteless movie, the only thing that brought this movie to its status is Ledger's stylish and strikingly unique performance, which, in addition to the character's anarchic character, made the Dark Knight Joker distinguish himself of the other interpreted versions of the character, which made it comparative to many others: But the only comparison that could be made would be between the talent of Ledger (deceased) and Phoenix (currently living in September 2019 and possibly October), so that's pretty much it; in acting, Phoenix might overtake Ledger, I don't know, so whatever

• +1
It is good that you can't tell what this movie is about, gen z kids can't watch a movie without a fucking trailer spoilling all of it.
Like this?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14