Is Jon Zherka really 6'5?

not many but my point is it still makes a difference if you are 6'5 or 6'2
Maybe but not enough of one to matter significantly irl imo

Maybe but not enough of one to matter significantly irl imo
i mean 3 inches height diff is indeed not that big but imagine if you were 3 inches taller this is a different story

Hes like an inch or 2 taller than Prime

normies lose their gyat damn minds when computing value of 6'3.588 wearing airmaxes maxed out in ribcage and shoulder width

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
He claims 6'5, but in a stream with Sneako he said something like "man you made me paranoid about my height now after that stuff you said, I might be 6'4 actually", don't remember the context. This is him wearing some big sneakers with a 5'5 chick who's wearing completely flat sandals:
View attachment 2493997
The top of her head is around under his lips. If they were really 13 inches apart (considering his added shoe advantage), then it would be on his shoulder, if not under it:
View attachment 2494014
Then there's this:

lUgYiH3.jpeg

I've always been skeptical of his 6'5 claim, even before discovering looksmaxing, height frauding etc., he just doesn't have the proportions. I remember watching a podcast where he was talking to some chicks, and when he said that he's 6'5 you could see the skepticism on their faces.

That said, this guy is pretty much universally perceived as "huge". If he is indeed below 6'5, let alone 6'4, then I'm gonna have to completely change my ideas about what is considered a very tall height.
He's clearly hunching down a lot, he's 6'5 and I believed
him.

Nothing new they all are larper

It's cringe how tall people still heightfraud.

he’s 6’3 barefoot nigga it’s obvious. legit 6’3 barefoot is big it’s just autists on here who think not

Wakes up at 6’4 spends most of day at strong 6’3

what shall i do with this information

He claims 6'5, but in a stream with Sneako he said something like "man you made me paranoid about my height now after that stuff you said, I might be 6'4 actually", don't remember the context. This is him wearing some big sneakers with a 5'5 chick who's wearing completely flat sandals:
View attachment 2493997
The top of her head is around under his lips. If they were really 13 inches apart (considering his added shoe advantage), then it would be on his shoulder, if not under it:
View attachment 2494014
Then there's this:

lUgYiH3.jpeg

I've always been skeptical of his 6'5 claim, even before discovering looksmaxing, height frauding etc., he just doesn't have the proportions. I remember watching a podcast where he was talking to some chicks, and when he said that he's 6'5 you could see the skepticism on their faces.

That said, this guy is pretty much universally perceived as "huge". If he is indeed below 6'5, let alone 6'4, then I'm gonna have to completely change my ideas about what is considered a very tall height.
No he's not 6,5 , how do I know? I met him
I'm 5,11 6ft-6.05ft with shoes on and I stood next to him and I even asked him how tall he was since I wasn't convinced he was 6,5 and he said "I'm 6,4 but on the internet I lie and say I'm 6,5" whether he's 6,4 or 6,3 or whatever he was super chill and humble when I met him and definitely not what you see on screen but in the end I don't think he's 6,5. He also has 0.1% Frame and FrameMogged me into oblivion

Attachments

• Zherka.jpg
    Zherka.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: kanderior
I'm 5,11 6ft-6.05ft with shoes on and I stood next to him and I even asked him how tall he was since I wasn't convinced he was 6,5 and he said "I'm 6,4 but on the internet I lie and say I'm 6,5" whether he's 6,4 or 6,3 or whatever he was super chill and humble when I met him and definitely not what you see on screen but in the end I don't think he's 6,5. He also has 0.1% Frame and FrameMogged me into oblivion
that's really cool man, despite this thread I'm a fan too. Good to hear he's chill irl. How much of what you see online was there in his behavior? Is he really like a completely different person or did he just tone down the coke schizo energy?

that's really cool man, despite this thread I'm a fan too. Good to hear he's chill irl. How much of what you see online was there in his behavior? Is he really like a completely different person or did he just tone down the coke schizo energy?
I saw him like 2 blocks above from Time Square and he was recording so it's not like I even saw him like completely Cameras off but he wasn't streaming just recording content eating a cheeseburger and smoking a cig on the side of the street. When I saw him I said "Hey Zherka and immediately he toned it down and said hey what's up man I dapped him up and said I loved him content and I couldn't believe he was here said to keepup the content and walked away then I realized I hadn't asked for a picture. Got the picture and asked about his height he was super chill and WAY quieter then he is on stream he even said Hi to my mom and dad and told me to have a nice day and stay safe while I was leaving. All in all really cool guy and 100% different then what you see on camera I got 0 coke schizo vibes irl and like 10% of his online behavior vibes.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Wow first “i met this person this is their height” post i’ve seen with actual evidence. i’d say he’s probably a good 6’3 barefoot then and 6’4 in shoes he’s standing in front of u so the difference looks bigger but i’d say 4 inches taller then u is accurate

Wow first “i met this person this is their height” post i’ve seen with actual evidence. i’d say he’s probably a good 6’3 barefoot then and 6’4 in shoes he’s standing in front of u so the difference looks bigger but i’d say 4 inches taller then u is accurate
I'd say 3 inches on the photo cause @GreenRay88 might have a slight footwear advantage with Zherka wearing crocs, but yeah case solved I guess. So legit 6'3 is actually a very tall height and combined with good frame (which Zherka has in spades) most normies will perceive you as a huge guy. And it's the tallest you can be before lankiness really begins, which is why I think it's the best height.
Really puts into perspective how distorted some people's views on height here are when their idea of the average tall guy is 6'5 or something, which is fucking NBA height that only 1% of men in the world have. And don't get me started on people who claim to get mogged regularly at 6'2.

Last edited:
Yea I mean whether he's 6,4 or as he told me he lies and say's he's 6,5 on the internet is kind of irrelevant when your at that height but regardless he's a cool guy and his frame is fucking massive

every normie lies and frauds 1-2 inches at least
5’8+ u shouldn’t worry to much about ur height for this reason especially with lifts plz prove me wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back