Is kickboxing worth it

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

6ft1 manlet in the netherlands
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Posts
265
Reputation
371
I've been kickboxing for a few months now and I hate it. I do it because I don't want to feel like a pussy (i'm high inhib, high agreeableness and confrontation avoiding), and I want to have a chance if someone tries to fuck with me. But everytime i'm scared that I'm gonna get IQ minned by head blows or that I'm gonna get looksminned by some serious injury (broken nose or tooth kicked our or something). We do light sparring twice a week, but there are always a few morons (mostly beginners) who go moderate/hard anyway.

Is it worth it? I feel like I'm damned if I do damned if I don't. If i do i'm scared I'll regret it, if I don't i'll always feel like a pussy
 
Do MMA trust me bro you are missing out on grappling
 
Yea get beat up for nothing retard
 
Yes its worth it
 

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
8
Views
61
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
Minnie lacking
Replies
4
Views
26
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
Alton
Replies
3
Views
20
Alton
Alton
Primalslayer
Replies
17
Views
73
Primalslayer
Primalslayer
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
32
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top