Is Krasniqi a very popular name in Balkan?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
@dotacel
@SikKunt

My college oneitis has such a name ngl. She's an absolue 7 irl.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Nah Romanian names don't sound like that, more Polish/Russian regions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 616
Nah Romanian names don't sound like that, more Polish/Russian regions
Google says Serbian.

She has a model physique (175cm +), beautiful dark brown hair, clear skin, feminin eyes, full lips. She never talked much (neither to guys nor to girls) and I can't find her on any social media. I guess she has a chad boyfriend or a suggar daddy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 470
Google says Serbian.

She has a model physique (175cm +), beautiful dark brown hair, clear skin, feminin eyes, full lips. She never talked much (neither to guys nor to girls) and I can't find her on any social media. I guess she has a chad boyfriend or a suggar daddy.
chat her up tbh u aint got nothin to lose tho

Krasniqi is albanian/kosovo-albanian

watch out how you approach because her family will definitely hunt you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and CopeAndRope
ppl named krasniqi are kosovo-albanians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That's a sqiptar name bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
how big is the age gap`?
I don't know her age but I'd say 1-2 years younger than me.

Now her name is the only thing I know about her.

How many Albanians here?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I don't know her age but I'd say 1-2 years younger than me.

Now her name is the only thing I know about her.
u dont know where she lives? when u seen her last time?

Google says Serbian.

I guess. I thought Polish when I saw the name though. I also have Ukrainian foid in class that has model physique, doesn't talk much either.

How many Albanians here?
half, why are u one?

also OP dont date albanians girls, most of them are basement dwellers and want an traditionally oriented marriage aka u have to be albanian too

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
half, why are u one?

also OP dont date albanians girls, most of them are basement dwellers and want an traditionally oriented marriage aka u have to be albanian too
nigg is right tbh

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
u dont know where she lives? when u seen her last time?
No because she deleted her Facebook. Last time I saw her we were in the same seminar.

She's the kind of girl that you know instantly she's out of the league of any average guys. Wouldn't be surprised if she's actually working as a model, or has a rich dude betabuxxing her.

She didn't seem to like talking. Our doctors would ask everyone to speak in turn if the course was too silent so she'd speak 1-2 times at the beginning for some easy questions then she'd stay silent the whole session.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, NiBBaCel and Deleted member 616
No because she deleted her Facebook. Last time I saw her we were in the same seminar.

She's the kind of girl that you know instantly she's out of the league of any average guys. Wouldn't be surprised if she's actually working as a model, or has a rich dude betabuxxing her.

She didn't seem to like talking. Our doctors would ask everyone to speak in turn if the course was too silent so she'd speak 1-2 times at the beginning for some easy questions then she'd stay silent the whole session.
... and she still lives rent free in you're head
grad erst bemerkt dass du der 50 Cent von Looksmax bist
"Become PSL 8 or die tryin" zu wild
xD

she still lives rent free in you're head
The power of a Stacy. Other mediocre looking girls on campus I don't even remember their names

Nah wouldn't even try since she's way above my league. She seems to be the be the daughter of an immigrant family who grew up in the west so I don't know if she's still that traditional

half, why are u one?

Nope. He's right though. Be careful of her family, there's a realistic chance they can kill you if they perceived you smeared her honor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 616
Nah wouldn't even try since she's way above my league. She seems to be the be the daughter of an immigrant family who grew up in the west so I don't know if she's still that traditional
Low T for not tryin tbh

She is Albanian.
My college oneitis has such a name ngl. She's an absolue 7 irl.
Pics or it didnt happen.