Is lack of harmony always a death sentence?

D

Deleted member 22540

Self-improvement is life
Asking this because when i asked for ratings here few users told me that i have no harmony due to bad mouth area and too compact face combo despite that i have few decent features. I'm planning to do mouth widening in future to ascend my lips and palate but because i can't do it right now i want to know does harmony lacking, bad or mid ratios can immediately kill all your chances to have appeal in general even if it's not that massive?

Attachments

• RyPjxPozddY.jpg
    RyPjxPozddY.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 68ViLHRJsNA.jpg
    68ViLHRJsNA.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9jtzYkHG23A.jpg
    9jtzYkHG23A.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
Solution
NegativeNorwood
No such a thing as "bad harmony and good features", bad harmony means bad features. This is the #1 misconception on this forum.

You have 3 bad features that cuck you at normie tier and prevent you from being good looking:

- By far the worst offender, your cheekbones. Good cheekbones are average width and high set (the narrower the cheekbones are, the higher set they are). Yours are very big, and as such low set. First thing you have to do is cheekbone reduction, to achieve higher set, more masculine cheekbones that are truly harmonious.

- Your nose is overly bulbous with very thick skin. Nose is the central part of the face, and can give the illusion of a longer or shorter midface depending on how it is. Wide and bulbous nose gives...
No such a thing as "bad harmony and good features", bad harmony means bad features. This is the #1 misconception on this forum.

You have 3 bad features that cuck you at normie tier and prevent you from being good looking:

- By far the worst offender, your cheekbones. Good cheekbones are average width and high set (the narrower the cheekbones are, the higher set they are). Yours are very big, and as such low set. First thing you have to do is cheekbone reduction, to achieve higher set, more masculine cheekbones that are truly harmonious.

- Your nose is overly bulbous with very thick skin. Nose is the central part of the face, and can give the illusion of a longer or shorter midface depending on how it is. Wide and bulbous nose gives the impression of a short midface (but your midface is of average lenght). Properly performed rhinoplasty should fix it.

- Your mouth is narrow. A commissuroplasty can widen your lips. On the plus side, your lips are great, you "just" need a wider mouth.

You could have all that done in a single procedure.
Those are the main things you can do IMO looking at those pics. Best luck.

Edit: everything else is pretty much great, you could ascend hard in a single intervention (cheekbone reduction + rhino + comissuroplasty) tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 22540
Solution