Is lack of passion/emotional intensity the reason you’re incel?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Some people have a “spark” to them and others don’t

The SX energy is described as “high energy” and is often experienced as “intense”, “assertive”, “laser-like”, “intently focused”, “playful yet penetrating” in nature. The feeling of SX-first is sometimes compared to being on a roller-coaster ride even though you aren’t on one. This subtype will “sacrifice for the relationship” to insure intensity connection. This intensity does not have to be met by another person—it can be satisfied by a project, hobby, or special interest. Rather than looking inward or to the group to resolve their problems and challenges, these types tend to look to close relations and activities that can guarantee them an experience of liveliness and intensity.

SX-first people enjoy feeling invigorated. They may fantasize about scenarios that make them feel alive and that are emotionally stimulating. Key words: activation, immersion, charisma, broadcasting displays, fusion, inspiration, volatility.

Sexual subtypes are not to be confused with having a healthy sex drive or being sexy, which is a common reason for many people misidentifying themselves as SX-primaries. The name of this instinct is misleading as, in the end, all instincts play into sexuality. SP is the body-to-body part - cuddling, sensuality, autonomic regulation. SX is riding the waves of energy, the invisible forces of attraction between the people, but it doesn’t need to be actively physical. In a union, all three instincts combine—warmth (self-pres), energy (sexual), affection (social). One can have the sexual instinct operating in a group of friends—being in the heat, stimulated, energized, engaged. In relationships, there is a desire for endless engagement and fascination.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
yeah or whatever the fuck that title says, i feel numb 24/7 dont even need a single drug anymore. my weird psychological status impairs my social or even general thinking

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, zerotohero and Deleted member 20370
I’m ugly and my penis doesn’t work that’s why I am incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19036
Not an incel, but I don't think I could ever exactly feel love down the line, I'm sure I'd be able to lust, but I don't think I'd be capable of doing relationships at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Not an incel, but I don't think I could ever exactly feel love down the line, I'm sure I'd be able to lust, but I don't think I'd be capable of doing relationships at all
fuck this gay world

Topics SX types might bring up in conversation: their personal experiences, personal attractions, personal likes and dislikes, innermost wants and wishes, relationships, their family, children, and friends, friendship, closeness, intimacy, sex, mating, beauty, attractiveness, personal feelings and mental states, excitement, intensity, desire, obsession, liveliness, rebelliousness, action sports, gender and gender roles, femininity/masculinity. (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences)

You’re incel stop lying and coping I was once like you and said I’m not incel but I am incel and I’m proud, stop denying it

i am not a schizo

Some people have a “spark” to them and others don’t
my ex gf liked ppl like this. It is the opposite of my personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 1209 and 1 other person
I had that spark but I lost it I dont really feel anything anymore

girls love how passionate and expressive i am i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Passionmaxed normies are slaying your oneitis

no its because im ugly

Passionate/intense phenotype

13089768_web1_juice.jpg

Passionless phenotype

754595.jpg