Is Law school good for meet woman and make money?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I am planning to maybe go to school for become a lawyer. I am saving $5 each month from working in pelmeni factory in Russia for tuition. Also I will get a bonus paycheck from the government for fighting in the war. Is becoming an advocat a good job? Can I meet an american girl who will give me a greencard in school there?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deprived, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Dark looks bro

Don't choose your career based on if there'll be women around you or not, you can find women outside of your work. Besides dating coworkers usually doesn't end up well. Choose a career you actually want to do, don't work some job you despise for 40 years because some 16 year old Indian online told you women will be there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, PubertyMaxxer and House Lannister
Don't choose your career based on if there'll be women around you or not, you can find women outside of your work. Besides dating coworkers usually doesn't end up well. Choose a career you actually want to do, don't work some job you despise for 40 years because some 16 year old Indian online told you women will be there.
i need a school/job to make money and get a greencard. i make $5/mo in sausage factory i have no choice.

i need a school/job to make money and get a greencard. i make $5/mo in sausage factory i have no choice.
Do STEM. Being a foreigner in law school/business is failo but in tech it doesn't matter. Plus you'll likely make much more money in tech.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am planning to maybe go to school for become a lawyer. I am saving $5 each month from working in pelmeni factory in Russia for tuition. Also I will get a bonus paycheck from the government for fighting in the war. Is becoming an advocat a good job? Can I meet an american girl who will give me a greencard in school there?
Nah brah you need to go into the arts to find women. Do art or music or some shit and say you are pansexual.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do STEM. Being a foreigner in law school/business is failo but in tech it doesn't matter. Plus you'll likely make much more money in tech.
STEM dont make money. u fall for lie from american big tech propaganda.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and fauxfox
STEM dont make money. u fall for lie from american big tech propaganda.
False, I know people making 6 figures at 22 as software engineers

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
When can we blast some lsd in Moscow before we have to go to warr?

False, I know people making 6 figures at 22 as software engineers
6 figures is jack shit in 2022. i need to make $500k+.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and incel194012940
6 figures is jack shit in 2022. i need to make $500k+.
In your early 20's while single 6 figures is a fuck ton of money what are you talking about. You're literally Russian saving $5 a day you don't understand what that kind of money is like.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
damn bro, this has gotta be larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15791 and hebbewem
In your early 20's while single 6 figures is a fuck ton of money what are you talking about. You're literally Russian saving $5 a day you don't understand what that kind of money is like.
i make $500k+ American dollar each year from business protection and sell krokodil. I just work in sausage factory for experience.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back