• So Sad
Reactions: l0st@sea, Deleted member 4973, Tyronecell and 17 others
No leanmaxxing for your recessed maxilla and hanging nose tip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
tf is a whitepill

It's essentially the looksmax blackpill. If you accept that looks are the most important factor in life and you find remedies to improve your looks in a survival of the fittest sense, you are whitepilled, as opposed to the doomer blackpill which recommends that you rot rather than find a malleable solution. In other words, the whitepill is just accepting the world for what it is and embracing it and wishing to be apart of it recognizing no other way. The blackpill is accepting the world the way it is and finding no other way to tunnel out of your predicament.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Thought this was asking what the whitepill is, lol. Leanmaxxing is definitely a whitepill but so is surgery.

• +1
IMG 20201226 105214

JFL. Just get in good shape and you will see how women react.

• So Sad
Leanmaxing only for who have good eye area

• +1
Im afraid that i dont have a sharp jawline under the fat

Doesn't matter, if you are fat you don't have a jawline to begin with. Don't let Incels convince you that lacking in one feature means you are doomed with women. Like I said in another post think of the playing field. No clubs, no starbucks, no big events. This is the easiest time to get pussy in the new generation.

• +1
Doesn't matter, if you are fat you don't have a jawline to begin with. Don't let Incels convince you that lacking in one feature means you are doomed with women. Like I said in another post think of the playing field. No clubs, no starbucks, no big events. This is the easiest time to get pussy in the new generation.
I just to looxmax for myself and my ego, i want to see myself in the glass and have a dopamine rush
Girls are secondary for me

everything is whitepill if you arent negative and accept the situation as it is

• Love it