Is leanmaxxing even worth it, since it exposes upper eyelids?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
Leanmaxxing makes your facial features more prominent amd shows off your bon structure, but it also increases eye lid exposure to increasingly subhuman levels. As a kikecel, is it even worth leanmaxxing? Kikes have the second worst eyelid exposure problem in the world (only beaten by northern curries). I can’t seem to balance whether losing weight would be worth it.

Keep in mind my eyelids are completely covered right now due to being morbidly obese, but when I was skinnier they were exposed. I think my eyes do look a lot better, but idk. Is there some way to preserve this upper eyelid covering as I lose weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
There is nothing wrong with upper eyelid explosion

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KLESUM, CyprusGD, randomvanish and 5 others
Just bonesmash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 17997
upper eyelid is brown fat. you can increase it with ice hooding

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, CyprusGD, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
ironicially ideal BF percentage is 13-15%

most of us with bad bones just cope too leanmaxx to 10% where we look unhealthy.skinny.gaunt and not as good as when we had the fat padding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyprusGD, SubhumanCurrycel, Artemis and 5 others
just do ice hooding then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 17997
Leanmaxxing makes your facial features more prominent amd shows off your bon structure, but it also increases eye lid exposure to increasingly subhuman levels. As a kikecel, is it even worth leanmaxxing? Kikes have the second worst eyelid exposure problem in the world (only beaten by northern curries). I can’t seem to balance whether losing weight would be worth it.

Keep in mind my eyelids are completely covered right now due to being morbidly obese, but when I was skinnier they were exposed. I think my eyes do look a lot better, but idk. Is there some way to preserve this upper eyelid covering as I lose weight?
Man what kind of dumbass question is this? You really think girls would rather go for an obese guy with hooded eyes rather than a guy that's in good shape but has more eyelid exposure? Girls don't even care about eyelid exposure that much dude they date guys with eyelid exposure all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, twilight, CyprusGD and 4 others
Disregard having hollow cheeks, a sharp jawline, visible abs let alone full body muscle definition, looking better in clothes, etc. because your eyelids will be a little more exposed

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM, Deleted member 17920, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Disregard having hollow cheeks, a sharp jawline, visible abs let alone full body muscle definition, looking better in clothes, etc. because your eyelids will be a little more exposed
Aren‘t hollow cheeks genetic? Abs are gymcel cope.

Man what kind of dumbass question is this? You really think girls would rather go for an obese guy with hooded eyes rather than a guy that's in good shape but has more eyelid exposure? Girls don't even care about eyelid exposure that much dude they date guys with eyelid exposure all the time
Chicks also date fat dudes, that’s nit saying much. Eyelid non-exposure is a huge part about chad eyes.

Aren‘t hollow cheeks genetic? Abs are gymcel cope.

Chicks also date fat dudes, that’s nit saying much. Eyelid non-exposure is a huge part about chad eyes.
You really think some girl would rather date an obese dude with hunter eyes rather than a shredded dude with slightly more upper eyelid exposure? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

You must really be autistic if you think girls care about hunter eyes even. They don't even know what hunter eyes are called so they don't specifically look for them in men. They can add to the overall attractiveness of a man but it's not a dealbreaker some guys look good with other types of eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
You really think some girl would rather date an obese dude with hunter eyes rather than a shredded dude with slightly more upper eyelid exposure? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

You must really be autistic if you think girls care about hunter eyes even. They don't even know what hunter eyes are called so they don't specifically look for them in men. They can add to the overall attractiveness of a man but it's not a dealbreaker some guys look good with other types of eyes.
They don’t look for them in men, they just look for whatever makes their pussy wet. And they look for things that you can’t change, like eye shape and area as well. So it is pretty important.

Just get a fat graft theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Copexodius Maximus
They don’t look for them in men, they just look for whatever makes their pussy wet. And they look for things that you can’t change, like eye shape and area as well. So it is pretty important.
Obviously you can't have truecel tier eyes but we are talking about everyday people not truecels. Lots of guys just have regular eyes and those combined with other good features can still make an attractive guy. Hunter eyes are a bonus but not essential. Vinnie hacker doesn't have hunter eyes he has other features that are good instead

• +1
Just mew Chew leanmaxxing is cope

• +1

The fat in the upper eyelids is fat-loss-resistant, like buccal fat. you cannot lose it by leanmaxxing unless you go to like 5% body fat.

I was 10%, never lost my hooded eyes.

irL the only people who lose fat in the upper eyelids, and get UEE, are advanced HIV and cancer patients :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Copexodius Maximus

most of us with bad bones just cope too leanmaxx to 10% where we look unhealthy.skinny.gaunt and not as good as when we had the fat padding
Idk man... there is a reason why all models are sub-10% body fat all year round...

But i do agree, that some people look better at 15%.

• +1
Obviously you can't have truecel tier eyes but we are talking about everyday people not truecels. Lots of guys just have regular eyes and those combined with other good features can still make an attractive guy. Hunter eyes are a bonus but not essential. Vinnie hacker doesn't have hunter eyes he has other features that are good instead
I have no good features, I am a truecel.

The fat in the upper eyelids is fat-loss-resistant, like buccal fat. you cannot lose it by leanmaxxing unless you go to like 5% body fat.

I was 10%, never lost my hooded eyes.

irL the only people who lose fat in the upper eyelids, and get UEE, are advanced HIV and cancer patients :feelsrope:
When I was skinny my upper eye lids were exposed. Maybe it was just a coincidence, and they got covered up with age rather than getting fat. But I’m too scared to find out.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Yeah

I'd honestly say my eye area looks more appealing when I'm very lean despite loss of hooding and undereye fat because I look a lot more friendly, compared to my usual low trust self

Hooding is weird to a degree, mfs be talking about canthal tilt here but some hooding can literally make your eyes look NCT despite being PCT jfl it's weird

• +1
Naw nigga jaw is law. U need jaw to be chad. If you have uee, then just look up jfl

• +1

Been saying this for a while.

Dropping to 10% just to look good facially also turns you into a DYEL if natty

• JFL
Yeah

I'd honestly say my eye area looks more appealing when I'm very lean despite loss of hooding and undereye fat because I look a lot more friendly, compared to my usual low trust self

Hooding is weird to a degree, mfs be talking about canthal tilt here but some hooding can literally make your eyes look NCT despite being PCT jfl it's weird
My hooding isn’t good enough to make it nct, but my eyelid exposure does make me look like a holocaust survivor.

Naw nigga jaw is law. U need jaw to be chad. If you have uee, then just look up jfl
droopy subhuman kike jaw is what will be revealed.

Been saying this for a while.

Dropping to 10% just to look good facially also turns you into a DYEL if natty
I thought muscles were cope?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 19766
My hooding isn’t good enough to make it nct, but my eyelid exposure does make me look like a holocaust survivor.

droopy subhuman kike jaw is what will be revealed.

I thought muscles were cope?
Muscles aren’t cope, if you look like a twig and look like your ass could be caved in by any dude most women would be turned off

• +1
irL the only people who lose fat in the upper eyelids, and get UEE, are advanced HIV and cancer patients
Vegans also lose it, they get sunken eyes too (which contradicts that being entirely bone based).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Artemis
Vegans also lose it, they get sunken eyes too (which contradicts that being entirely bone based).
Not sure this is true tbh...

Vegans are no different from meat eaters when it comes down to losing fats in the body: calories-in-calories-out. :feelsokman:

• +1
leanmaxxing is everything, it gives you beauty and a well defined face.

• +1