Is Leanmaxxing worth it?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I am owed Sex
I love food. But my hate for being KHV and being constantly humiliated exceeds my love for food. I've never been under 20 percent BF in my life jfl, is it worth going for a serious leanmax? I'm talking losing 15-20lb

• Woah
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
Currently 22-25 percent body fat btw

Let's start with the basics...

Cucking your appetite is the 1st step to effective and sustainable fat loss

What methods have you implemented to cuck your appetite?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, zyzzbrah1234 and MA_ascender
I love food. But my hate for being KHV and being constantly humiliated exceeds my love for food. I've never been under 20 percent BF in my life jfl, is it worth going for a serious leanmax? I'm talking losing 15-20lb
Yea u should snort or take some mdma

What methods have you implemented?
Nothing so far I love food so I need to make sure that getting to Sub 15 body fat will get me pussy

What methods have you implemented?
Just don't eat 😭😭😭😭 fuck you mean "cucking your appetite"

• +1
Reactions: watah
If u live alone and are tall its worth it. If ur short or live w ur parents its not worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I already did once, I took a point and it was fun but nothing life changing
Do it for 2-3 weeks and u gonna loose a lot of weight

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Just don't eat 😭😭😭😭 fuck you mean "cucking your appetite"
It would be easier not to eat if you weren't hungry, which is why cucking your appetite is step number 1

Nothing so far I love food so I need to make sure that getting to Sub 15 body fat will get me pussy
There is no guaranteed pussy at the end of the tunnels

If this is your only motivation then it is already over for you

the average person can generally ascend one level by going from 20% body fat to 10-12%
For example, LTN to MTN.
It could be more or less, just depends on bone structure underneath.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and PROMETHEUS
the average person can generally ascend one level by going from 20% body fat to 10-12%
For example, LTN to MTN.
It could be more or less, just depends on bone structure underneath.
And LTN to MTN is pretty life changing

Don't know why OP is being a lazy pig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PROMETHEUS
And LTN to MTN is pretty life changing

Don't know why OP is being a lazy pig
Yeah and that's like worst case scenario. Some dudes have said they've went from LTN to HTN.

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43 and PROMETHEUS
Drugs never affected me in any bad way. Its the opposite, i think i got even smarter :p
I will not speak on the questionable meals you've posted and its likely link to the drugs you've abused

• WTF
Reactions: HighLtn
Yeah and that's like worst case scenario. Some dudes have said they've went from LTN to HTN.
Currently 13% and en route to 10% by end of month to confirm

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Currently 13% and en route to 10% by end of month to confirm
Nice.
what body fat did you start cutting at? And what was your looks level then and what is it now?

I will not speak on the questionable meals you've posted and its likely link to the drugs you've abused
IMG 20241004 181325 587

:p:p

• Ugh..
No stay fat

Obviously. Most mens face looks best around 8-10 percent range in my experience. But it varies depending on genes. For example their is a tht guy hasanabi who is fat af but still face not super fat. U cnt even rate urself untill ur 13 percent minimum.

Obviously. Most mens face looks best around 8-10 percent range in my experience. But it varies depending on genes. For example their is a tht guy hasanabi who is fat af but still face not super fat. U cnt even rate urself untill ur 13 percent minimum.
I just hate how I have to go below 20 BF to get some pussy which I already deserve

This nigga eating from the ground and claims not to have brain damage from drugs

@notsocommonthumb @pprimus43
he is like 14 yo attention whore i doubt he has tried any drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and HighLtn
I don't know how to lose weight, but I lose anyways
I want to gain weight

This nigga eating from the ground and claims not to have brain damage from drugs

@notsocommonthumb @pprimus43
Nigger are u fucking blind? Theres a table retard :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
How much do you think the average guy will ascend by going from 25% to 10%?

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43 and notsocommonthumb
How much do you think the average guy will ascend by going from 25% to 10%?
nobody can tell, there is a chance you wont even ascend

he is like 14 yo attention whore i doubt he has tried any drugs
Blud thinks he can do MDMA daily for 3 weeks straight and survive with his brain intact

Even @MoggerGaston wouldn't try such a feat

• +1
  • Woah
I just hate how I have to go below 20 BF to get some pussy which I already deserve
U have a problem as bad as a drug addict. U need an ssri dosed properly by a psychiatrist to boost neurogenesis combined with not buying junk food to snack on in ur house. Deleting all food delivery apps on ur phone. Going to the gym or smth when u bing eat. U literally need to treat this the same way some1 treats drug addiction.

U have no chance with women and ur gna die early asfk especially since ur on this forum so high chance u barely move aswell.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PROMETHEUS
  • JFL
Reactions: HighLtn
Yes its worth it, but this banger of a thread explains why going below 12% might be a looksmin for some people

But since youre 22% bf you have a long way to go

U have a problem as bad as a drug addict. U need an ssri dosed properly by a psychiatrist to boost neurogenesis combined with not buying junk food to snack on in ur house. Deleting all food delivery apps on ur phone. Going to the gym or smth when u bing eat. U literally need to treat this the same way some1 treats drug addiction.

U have no chance with women and ur gna die early asfk especially since ur on this forum so high chance u barely move aswell.
I gym 4x a week and have been for months