Is Leanmaxxing worth it?

Yes its worth it, but this banger of a thread explains why going below 12% might be a looksmin for some people

But since youre 22% bf you have a long way to go
Thanks bruh

I gym 4x a week and have been for months
When are u eating so much? Through the day. I said gym because most ppl binge eat after work when they have a prob with it.

When are u eating so much? Through the day. I said gym because most ppl binge eat after work when they have a prob with it.
When I smoke weed after work, so in the evening

When I smoke weed after work, so in the evening
Yeah so u need to do something else in the evening a hobby, ur gym then etc. Same way its recommended to drug addicts to avoid the environments they used drugs in.

Bump I need some more serious answers

I love food. But my hate for being KHV and being constantly humiliated exceeds my love for food. I've never been under 20 percent BF in my life jfl, is it worth going for a serious leanmax? I'm talking losing 15-20lb
It's a double edged sword, if you have the bones it's the best softmaxx that you can do but if you lack the bone structure you're just going to look bad, just get to 14-15% bf and decide if it's worth going lower

You shouldn't even post on this site before doing it.

what kind of retarded question is this
if you want to look good you MUST be lean theres no way around it

what kind of retarded question is this
if you want to look good you MUST be lean theres no way around it
I have a fat friend who's body count is over 20

He is hyper NT though, unlike me

but muh i have a friend
i guarantee he's not that good looking
you don't have to be necessarily good looking to have sex

this is your reason
Some of my friends have straight up told me that they think I'm autistic but its "enlightening" to talk to me for some reason

I love food. But my hate for being KHV and being constantly humiliated exceeds my love for food. I've never been under 20 percent BF in my life jfl, is it worth going for a serious leanmax? I'm talking losing 15-20lb
Lean max will ascend you so hard bro

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
Some of my friends have straight up told me that they think I'm autistic but its "enlightening" to talk to me for some reason
if your autistic your looks wont compensate for your retarded brain unless you are CL+

if your autistic your looks wont compensate for your retarded brain unless you are CL+
Brutal. I hate this unfair world. Only hope on that front are drugs

Currently 22-25 percent body fat btw
Probably underestimating tbh. And yes, leanmaxxing will ascend you and fix hormones which might make you nt

How do I track my calories accurately
Honestly. It’s always worked for me. I lost 4kg in a month at 12yrs old, no cardio. Also doing it rn. Drums pls. Eat less food in general, avoid any type of fat, avoid any type of junk food (don’t listen to the Jews on social media, once you eat one chip or candy, you can’t stop until the whole bag is empty, those Jews want you to stay fat) and also try things that lower appetite like nicotine or caffeine as it is less addictinf

Honestly. It’s always worked for me. I lost 4kg in a month at 12yrs old, no cardio. Also doing it rn. Drums pls. Eat less food in general, avoid any type of fat, avoid any type of junk food (don’t listen to the Jews on social media, once you eat one chip or candy, you can’t stop until the whole bag is empty, those Jews want you to stay fat) and also try things that lower appetite like nicotine or caffeine as it is less addictinf
Did it ascend you? I want to believe it will work but not sure

Lean Maxxing is the least your can do for looksmaxing!
Looks like someone is new to this.

I'm scared that it won't ascend me. That would be massive ropefuel