Is learning coding/programming worth it to moneymaxx?

Deleted member 18175

Deleted member 18175

Just a guy looksmaxxing
No, we don't need any more competition.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16958, Deleted member 8165, john2 and 4 others
It is boring and hard tho.
As we are on a blackpilled forum, i'd suggest for you to take an IQ test. Preferably on a psychologist, but it can be the official online Mensa test too.
If it is average or sub average, don't bother learning how to program.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 17748
Not boring at all compared to average wageslave finance job. It's usually the le financial analysts or le accountants that feel like what they do is pointless, not the developers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, one job away and Deleted member 2785
enjoy -10 myopia

It is boring and hard tho.
As we are on a blackpilled forum, i'd suggest for you to take an IQ test. Preferably on a psychologist, but it can be the official online Mensa test too.
If it is average or sub average, don't bother learning how to program.
My IQ is 115, my GAI is 124. Is this enough, in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
I mean there is ways to make more money, but its nice way. Btw if you start coding rn better start with WEB3 developing.

My IQ is 115, my GAI is 124. Is this enough, in your opinion?
it's, imo.
you are probably going to learn the programming logic faster and is gonna be able to figure out the solutions and code structure.
take a shot.

• Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah
it's, imo.
you are probably going to learn the programming logic faster and is gonna be able to figure out the solutions and code structure.
take a shot.
Cool. Any recommended sources to start learning from?

Cool. Any recommended sources to start learning from?
Free or paid logic programming courses and searching about how the computer works in its most low level (opcodes, assembly, etc).
And then, start reading the official documentation from the programming language you are going to learn first. The documentation will be your source for you to complete exercises.

I saw some really good programmers saying that reading the documentation is a more clean way of learning and will give you more details and deepening, different from these online courses that promish you 1000 skills or shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Free or paid logic programming courses and searching about how the computer works in its most low level (opcodes, assembly, etc).
And then, start reading the official documentation from the programming language you are going to learn first. The documentation will be your source for you to complete exercises.

I saw some really good programmers saying that reading the documentation is a more clean way of learning and will give you more details and deepening, different from these online courses that promish you 1000 skills or shit like that.
Thx, will give it shot!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18174
thats why you use blue light protectors and a lower prescription or plus lenses if you have good eyes.
I have good eyes what prescription lenses should I buy to safe my eyes longterm? :Comfy:

Yes you can earn 100k in America as a mediocre midwit webshitter, that's why all r*dditors are switching careers at 35 to do webshit

Yes if you are in the US it is worth it. If you are in Europe you could drive a truck and make more money.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnu raj
I have good eyes what prescription lenses should I buy to safe my eyes longterm? :Comfy:
Whatever lenses make the view of the screen just what you need to distinguish things and not a smidge more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii