Is lefort 2/3 even a good surgery in generel? Not counting the risks (for men)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Man I've come to realise this surgery is not good, because it upswings the entire midface and looming at some male vs female skull pics, men are not supposed to have upward facing midfaces to look good. That's why all these results the guys got chubbier feminine cheeks, the contours are being messed up.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and sportsmogger
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Isn't it Lefort 1 that looks upswung due to only lower maxilla moving forward and ccw giving the antefaced look? I think Lefort 3 gives straighter profile esp modified Lefort 3, im actually afraid mfl3 will make the face look no longer Prettyboy

Isn't it Lefort 1 that looks upswung due to only lower maxilla moving forward and ccw giving the antefaced look? I think Lefort 3 gives straighter profile esp modified Lefort 3, im actually afraid mfl3 will make the face look no longer Prettyboy
But it doesn’t move the forehead forward and it makes your maxilla look too upswong which isn’t ideal for men. It will make your profile look more femaine.

How can you get chubby cheeks when it literally gives more prominent zygos
But it doesn’t move the forehead forward and it makes your maxilla look too upswong which isn’t ideal for men. It will make your profile look more femaine.
How would unnatural lefort 1 mog lefort 2/3
it would give you the feminine slanted maxilla antefaced look instead of full forward growth

Of course but you are not getting it so it might as well not exist

Dude you're just yapping

How can you get chubby cheeks when it literally gives more prominent zygos

How would unnatural lefort 1 mog lefort 2/3
it would give you the feminine slanted maxilla antefaced look instead of full forward growth
too much zygo fwg can make your midface look more full which can in turn make your face look chubbier.

Lefort in generel isn’t a great surgery then. But atleast with Lefort 1 you could combine it with implants to make it look more natural assuming your nose isn’t reccesed d

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
its shit tbh, thats why u should get lf1 high cut and implants instead

too much zygo fwg can make your midface look more full which can in turn make your face look chubbier.

Lefort in generel isn’t a great surgery then. But atleast with Lefort 1 you could combine it with implants to make it look more natural assuming your nose isn’t reccesed d
How is lefort 1 + implants different from lefort 3

How is lefort 1 + implants different from lefort 3
- Entire nasal complex moves forward
- Pulls the muscle attachments of the face tighter
- Can downdraft the face to lengthen in at the LF2/LF3 level (true nasal and mid face lengthening)
- Can impact the face at the LeFort 2/3 Level (True Nasal and Midface Shortening)

• +1
Reactions: marigold and perpetuallytired
Of course but you are not getting it so it might as well not exist
Just pay some guy to punch your face hard enough to give you a lefort 2 fracture and then you can get Lefort 2 surgery.

6% fatality rate with Lefort 2 fractures btw.

• +1
Reactions: Delissola
- Entire nasal complex moves forward
- Pulls the muscle attachments of the face tighter
- Can downdraft the face to lengthen in at the LF2/LF3 level (true nasal and mid face lengthening)
- Can impact the face at the LeFort 2/3 Level (True Nasal and Midface Shortening
does anyone offer lefort 2/3? Lefort 2 especially?

does anyone offer lefort 2/3? Lefort 2 especially?
My service does.
watch us do LF2 on Friday on my instagram story.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Zenis and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Man I've come to realise this surgery is not good, because it upswings the entire midface and looming at some male vs female skull pics, men are not supposed to have upward facing midfaces to look good. That's why all these results the guys got chubbier feminine cheeks, the contours are being messed up.
Lefort 2 or 3 is literally not for aesthetics its so hard to find blackpilled doc to do this IN HOSPITAL
Bro like if you do it on clinic probably your 2 kidneys and 1 liver will be gone maybe your heart and lungs too organ mafias is dangerous