Is leg lengthening safe for 1 to 2 inches?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Being a manlet is unbearable lol I'm 5'8 my friends who are 5'9 or 5'10 can meet women pretty easily. 5'8 and under people just treat you like an incel lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
lmk if u get answer

Height is the biggest failo idk why no one mentions it.

5'9 and up you are good but 5'8 and below you gotta have a lot of muscle big jawline tattoos etc otherwise you're an incel and you need all those

It's safer.

Than going for full 3 or even 2.5

I'm 5'8 too. LL is the single most ascending cosmetic surgery there is for men. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
If I don't grow anymore I'm gonna get it for 1 to 2 inches

Being a manlet is unbearable lol I'm 5'8 my friends who are 5'9 or 5'10 can meet women pretty easily. 5'8 and under people just treat you like an incel lol.
you can get up to 3 inches on tibia and femur each providing the proportions will look okay, don't do it if you have short wingspan though or you will look deformed

you can get up to 3 inches on tibia and femur each providing the proportions will look okay, don't do it if you have short wingspan though or you will look deformed

Yeah but 3 inches is harder to recovery athletic ability that matters also ngll

It's safer.

Than going for full 3 or even 2.5

I'm 5'8 too. LL is the single most ascending cosmetic surgery there is for men. Period.
jfl

There isn't really one. You could argue that super bimax with genio comes close. That's it.

Muh jfl!
the point u getting LL to not come to my height

There isn't really one. You could argue that super bimax with genio comes close. That's it.

Muh jfl!
That stupid Jew Paul C needs to do something about his fucking prices for foreigners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Hipcel
niggas still dreaming about leg lengthening

There's this doctor that does it in vegas

I'm probably gonna go with him or paley once the tech improves.

But yeah man if I have a soon I'm gonna make sure he's not under 5'9 or 5'10 cause that sucks.

Just larp as if you are 5'9 and no one will notice, 1 inch difference is almost unnoticeable unless you stand right next to someone who is actually 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Just larp as if you are 5'9 and no one will notice, 1 inch difference is almost unnoticeable unless you stand right next to someone who is actually 5'9.

Women can tell bro they have a sixth sense for inches one thing women hate is men who fraud their height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
There's this doctor that does it in vegas

View attachment 1885797

I'm probably gonna go with him or paley once the tech improves.

But yeah man if I have a soon I'm gonna make sure he's not under 5'9 or 5'10 cause that sucks.
I have never seen a before and after LL result where both the doctor and patient are barefoot, how can we know that the guy on the left isn't just wearing shoe lifts?

Women can tell bro they have a sixth sense for inches one thing women hate is men who fraud their height.
JFL women can tell shit, i see them guessing heights 1 or 2 inches above on the regular, the more you are further from a height the less precise is an estimation. 60% of foids are between 5' and 5'5,they can't tell that much

It depends on the woman but the woman who go to the gym a lot care about height and they can see every inch it's not that bad to be short but I have a lot of issues lol