Is Leg Lengthening Worth It?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
It's expensive as hell and risky imo but idk how else I'm gonna cope with being 5'6.5

I'm 5'8.5 in 2 inch shoes, to get even taller I'm gonna use 2 inch lifts to put me at 5'10.5

I'll be frauding 5'11-6'0, risky but worth it, I hope it doesn't impact my posture

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 7313
I'm 5,8 and doing it to tap 6

I've researched and the less inches you do the greater probability there is of you gaining as close to full range of movement back. That is essential to me personally, for intense sport, gym, outdoors etc

The docs on the LL forum say being very fit and having strong longs helps. Its recommended to build your hams, quads and calves as well as practise good stretching. You need commitment and it will take a good 2 years out of your life, rehab etc, so only go in if you're strong minded. If not wait till you are.

People on here are narrow minded and will be against it I imagine but make sure you do your own research too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bigchazy, CursedOne, I'mme and 6 others
I'm 5,8 and doing it to tap 6

I've researched and the less inches you do the greater probability there is of you gaining as close to full range of movement back. That is essential to me personally, for intense sport, gym, outdoors etc

The docs on the LL forum say being very fit and having strong longs helps. Its recommended to build your hams, quads and calves as well as practise good stretching. You need commitment and it will take a good 2 years out of your life, rehab etc, so only go in if you're strong minded. If not wait till you are.

People on here are narrow minded and will be against it I imagine but make sure you do your own research too.

2 years with near impaired legs is tough asf tbh

what about arm length, u think you should lengthen them out to match?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I'm going 4 inches in the femur and not touching the tibia BTW.

Indian genetics from squatting and shitting in wholes for generations have helped mean I have naturally been able to build strong quads and hams.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5912, Ocelot and 2 others

No the impairment won't be for 2 years you joker. I'm taking about being able to be mobile fully with your lower body again. But it is relative to the individual it is said and how much care and effort they put into the early stages post surgery. Plus if they have the surgeon who cares and does check ups and keeps them on the ball.

Truth is even aftet those 2 years you will be constantly needing to do stretches and all sorts for a lifetime. I don't mind as I do it anyway, but that's the deal.

Arm length? Lol dude are you being serious? Just expand your frame by building your deltoids and getting your delts to press against your bone, forcing bone to grow. Shoulder width matters, not arm length. When muscle fights against bone, muscle generally tends to win. That's why tongue posture is important for facial bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 8908 and SteveRogers
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 6403
Stretch can help, also the florida doctor who lengthens your spine instead of LL who was posted here before too. You can get to 5'9 for a lot cheaper and then spend the extra money to maxx your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

yeah this guy truly doesnt know shit hes talking out of his ass as with everyone on this site, do your own research before making threads like this.

and anyone telling u to not get it done because u have to do 5 minute stretches everyday is a true fucking retard, a life of 5'6 v 5'10, 5'10 v 6'2, is valued at millions benefits wise and u can get it done for 100k

leg lengthening (2 inches femur 2 inches tibia each leg) is completely safe and you can walk a few hours after the surgery as they put the metal INSIDE your leg and take it out after 2 years, so it's completely discreet and actually makes legs have MORE support. you can also squat weights, sprint, etc after 6 months-1 year.

don't believe me? here's a video from 2018 from bentz institute, tied with paley institute for the best LL in the world.

If that's how good leg lengthening is 2 years ago, imagine how good it will be 7 years later in 2025 or something when you get the procedure done yourself. the rise of manlet hate, blackpill, and lookism will make the technology progress even faster.

good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, PubertyMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Listen like the dude above said, good limb lengthening is insanely expensive, 100-300k total cost for a good surgeon.

Now LL will only get u a few inches for a few hundred thousand US dollars, but

think of all the looksmaxxing surgeries u can get with $200k instead of limb lengthen.
Now if ur a fucking richcel, go for it but there are better things for 90% of guys to do.

• +1
just go for 2-3" so you dont get mogged so often, height is mostly cope past 5'10 anyway

• +1
No point

• +1
Shall I get the fucking thread where an actual leg lengthening surgeon has answered my own questions stating clearly what I have asked about this?

Including other users on the forum exclusivelt dedicated to leg lengthening?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6403 and leloucheREBORN
No the impairment won't be for 2 years you joker. I'm taking about being able to be mobile fully with your lower body again. But it is relative to the individual it is said and how much care and effort they put into the early stages post surgery. Plus if they have the surgeon who cares and does check ups and keeps them on the ball.

Truth is even aftet those 2 years you will be constantly needing to do stretches and all sorts for a lifetime. I don't mind as I do it anyway, but that's the deal.

Arm length? Lol dude are you being serious? Just expand your frame by building your deltoids and getting your delts to press against your bone, forcing bone to grow. Shoulder width matters, not arm length. When muscle fights against bone, muscle generally tends to win. That's why tongue posture is important for facial bones.
Where are you going to get it done? In the west?

yeah this guy truly doesnt know shit hes talking out of his ass as with everyone on this site, do your own research before making threads like this.

and anyone telling u to not get it done because u have to do 5 minute stretches everyday is a true fucking retard, a life of 5'6 v 5'10, 5'10 v 6'2, is valued at millions benefits wise and u can get it done for 100k

leg lengthening (2 inches femur 2 inches tibia each leg) is completely safe and you can walk a few hours after the surgery as they put the metal INSIDE your leg and take it out after 2 years, so it's completely discreet and actually makes legs have MORE support. you can also squat weights, sprint, etc after 6 months-1 year.

don't believe me? here's a video from 2018 from bentz institute, tied with paley institute for the best LL in the world.

If that's how good leg lengthening is 2 years ago, imagine how good it will be 7 years later in 2025 or something when you get the procedure done yourself. the rise of manlet hate, blackpill, and lookism will make the technology progress even faster.

good luck

You anti social bullied for being an ugly plain faced paki twat

What does it say in this very thread? Read

You absolute imbecile

I swear this place is incapable of mature debate. Let me know when you're in London and we will meet and I can lengthen my leg into your dense torso

are stretches cope unless you have incel tier posture?

Yes they are cope. They are the epitomiee of cope as they give temporary height gain. Go Google it. We all wake up taller every morning and gravity takes over during the day. It's like half an inch may be 3/4 at most. Stretching will do the same and add this tiny bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, NarcyChadlite and malignant
are stretches cope unless you have incel tier posture?

Yes...

posturecels will maintain the gains as long as they adhere to the corrected posture... but non-posturecels will get temporary <1 inch gains that will disappear within minutes when they pick up a barbell... or just in a day naturally via gravity.

Yes they are cope. They are the epitomiee of cope as they give temporary height gain. Go Google it. We all wake up taller every morning and gravity takes over during the day. It's like half an inch may be 3/4 at most. Stretching will do the same and add this tiny bit.

Wait wait wait.. ur going from 5'8 --} 6'0 from LL? Bruh is that even possible?? And if so.. why not just be safer by LLing to 5'10 then liftmaxx to 6ft

Wait wait wait.. ur going from 5'8 --} 6'0 from LL? Bruh is that even possible?? And if so.. why not just be safer by LLing to 5'10 then liftmaxx to 6ft

Read the thread i posted

One guy on that forum got it done by 2 inches from 5,8 to 5,10 and still felt like he was short and was insecure about his height despite getting surgery for a measly two inches

Lifts are a joke. I am an athlete. I don't wanna feel like I am cushioned by some spongy shit underneath my feet everywhere I go and anything I do in the outside world.

Most here are nerds that spend much of their time on technology, so they're cool with it. I am not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
You Will only realistically do it if your parents are rich

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Read the thread i posted

One guy on that forum got it done by 2 inches from 5,8 to 5,10 and still felt like he was short and was insecure about his height despite getting surgery for a measly two inches

Lifts are a joke. I am an athlete. I don't wanna feel like I am cushioned by some spongy shit underneath my feet everywhere I go and anything I do in the outside world.

Most here are nerds that spend much of their time on technology, so they're cool with it. I am not.

4 inches are realistic with the procedure @5foot8Paki mentioned above (2 on the tibia, 2 on the femur)

I'm gonna need 6 inches to reach 6', idk if thats safe at that point tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2506
Dont do it bro

• +1
4 inches are realistic with the procedure @5foot8Paki mentioned above (2 on the tibia, 2 on the femur)

I'm gonna need 6 inches to reach 6', idk if thats safe at that point tho
dont bro, you will get fucked proportions wise

best u can do is 1-2 inch haircut (pompadour or sum shit)

4 inch LL

2-3 inch lifts

inversion table/stretch every morning

this would be the max proportionwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and lifestyle21873
dont bro, you will get fucked proportions wise

best u can do is 1-2 inch haircut (pompadour or sum shit)

4 inch LL

2-3 inch lifts

inversion table/stretch every morning

this would be the max proportionwise.

isn't it possible to also lengthen my clavicle and arms to match?, I'd prefer longer arms anyways

isn't it possible to also lengthen my clavicle and arms to match?, I'd prefer longer arms anyways
yeah u can go to shekel doctor eppley as he has no problem doing weird shit like that, but i know FORSURE it's not gonna work out well

your clavicles are too close to a high mobility area (shoulders), and LL is just your bone, not your kneecap, and it only just became consistently safe.

just blast endocrinologist grade T and HGH, bonesmash, lift heavy low rep weights, and megadose supps, it cant be that bad

• +1
It's expensive as hell and risky imo but idk how else I'm gonna cope with being 5'6.5

I'm 5'8.5 in 2 inch shoes, to get even taller I'm gonna use 2 inch lifts to put me at 5'10.5

I'll be frauding 5'11-6'0, risky but worth it, I hope it doesn't impact my posture

Whats your age? If under 21 blast hgh

I may do it after I do all my other looksmaxxes. I should be making decent money then. The hardest part will be taking time off work... i'll try to do it in between jobs (which means I'll need even more money saved up).

• +1

good luck

Pretty sure Betzbone has some discrepancies for full weight bearing even though Dr. Betz himself says it does (obviously cuz he made the device lol). I still think Precice Stryde mogs Betzbone as being a safer option but I will read/wait for more anecdotals.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2506, I'mme and 1 other person
It's a fucking awful surgery, but well there is really no alternative. I feel bad for you shortcels. If you are really short, very rich and can't improve in other areas, then go for it. But don't even bother with this shit, if those 3 don't apply for you.

• +1
It's a fucking awful surgery, but well there is really no alternative. I feel bad for you shortcels. If you are really short, very rich and can't improve in other areas, then go for it. But don't even bother with this shit, if those 3 don't apply for you.
Not really. The only negative is if the device isn't able to hold the full weight of the body. If your bodyweight can't be supported, bilateral lengthening can't be performed, or can only be performed if you are immobilized in a wheelchair during the phases of lengthening.

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf

You have to take into account that everyone wears footwear too. So when you wear 2 inch footwear you don’t actually look 5’8.5” to others. You look 5’7.5”. With 2 inch footwear you’re 5’8.5”. But a guy who is 5’7.5” is also 5’8.5” while wearing regular 1 inch footwear. So you’re going to look as tall as the 5’7.5” guy to others. To look as tall as someone whose 5’8.5” you need to be 5’9.5” in footwear. So you actually need 3 inches worth of total footwear to pull off looking 5’8.5”. And that’s about the limit. You can’t really wear more than 3 inches worth of total footwear daily over a long period of time without creating some leg and back issues. So you’re capped at frauding 5’8.5”.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, I'mme and Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf

You have to take into account that everyone wears footwear too. So when you wear 2 inch footwear you don’t actually look 5’8.5” to others. You look 5’7.5”. With 2 inch footwear you’re 5’8.5”. But a guy who is 5’7.5” is also 5’8.5” while wearing regular 1 inch footwear. So you’re going to look as tall as the 5’7.5” guy to others. To look as tall as someone whose 5’8.5” you need to be 5’9.5” in footwear. So you actually need 3 inches worth of total footwear to pull off looking 5’8.5”.

these 2 inches are from custom lifts that attach to the sole, im not measuring the size my shoes gives me , so im planning on wearing other 2 inch lifts that go inside instead, totaling 4 in total making me 5'10.5

these 2 inches are from custom lifts that attach to the sole, im not measuring the size my shoes gives me , so im planning on wearing other 2 inch lifts that go inside instead, totaling 4 in total making me 5'10.5

Have you measured yourself while wearing your total footwear? Do you measure at 5’9.5” (3 inches taller than you are)?I ask because even that is a bit too much. It’s basically the limit for liftmaxxing. Most liftmaxxers wear 2 inches worth of total footwear. Some wear 2.5 inches worth of total footwear. Very few wear 3 inches worth of total footwear. Almost no one wears anything above though since it’s impossible to maintain. If you are already measuring in at 5’9.5” while wearing your footwear I’d say you’re capped there because to be 5’10.5” with footwear means you need 4 inches worth of total footwear and that’s impossible to walk around in daily.

• +1
Have you measured yourself while wearing your total footwear? Do you measure at 5’9.5” (3 inches taller than you are)?I ask because even that is a bit too much. It’s basically the limit for liftmaxxing. Most liftmaxxers wear 2 inches worth of total footwear. Some wear 2.5 inches worth of total footwear. Very few wear 3 inches worth of total footwear. Almost no one wears anything above though since it’s impossible to maintain. If you are already measuring in at 5’9.5” while wearing your footwear I’d say you’re capped there because to be 5’10.5” with footwear means you need 4 inches worth of total footwear and that’s impossible to walk around in daily.

no with the custom lifts im 5'8.5

Im gonna buy some lifts soon and see how it go

these customs feel comfortable, so I'll see if i can get away with adding insole lifts

no with the custom lifts im 5'8.5

Im gonna buy some lifts soon and see how it go

these customs feel comfortable, so I'll see if i can get away with adding insole lifts

ah so you’re saying you’re 5’8.5” WHILE wearing your total footwear currently? In that case you only appear 5’7.5” to others so I definitely recommend adding 1 more inch since in that case you’d be 5’9.5” while wearing your total footwear (in which case you will look 5’8.5” to others). But do remember that 5’9.5” while wearing total footwear will probably be your limit since it’s nearly impossible to go any higher tbh

• +1
Stretch can help, also the florida doctor who lengthens your spine instead of LL who was posted here before too. You can get to 5'9 for a lot cheaper and then spend the extra money to maxx your face.
Redpill me on the spine lengthening surgery?

Absolutely not. Just wear lifts and custom shoes and shit. Not worth the pain or money.

• +1
dror paley said it's very easy to lengthen humerus

• +1
Listen like the dude above said, good limb lengthening is insanely expensive, 100-300k total cost for a good surgeon.

Now LL will only get u a few inches for a few hundred thousand US dollars, but

think of all the looksmaxxing surgeries u can get with $200k instead of limb lengthen.
Now if ur a fucking richcel, go for it but there are better things for 90% of guys to do.

JFL 300K

You can buy a nice apartment and spent ur life SEAMAXXING with that amount of money.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6403
Its not worth it if you are 5'10 and above cause at that point facial surgery will make MUCH more difference and any height problems you may have can be fixed with lifts

• +1
I'm going 4 inches in the femur and not touching the tibia BTW.

Indian genetics from squatting and shitting in wholes for generations have helped mean I have naturally been able to build strong quads and hams.
Dude you need to do the research properly. First it doesn't take 3 years now with stryde.. max 5 months and you'll be at 70-90 mobility if not more.

Second, with both stryde or precice 2, more than 8cm/3.1 inches is NOT possible as the nails doesn't extend beyond that.

• Love it
It's not worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean why care about height