Is LGBQT Jewish Psyop or Natural Progressiveness

OP loves men btw

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and murdah
We know the west, more specifically the US coddles and promotes homosexuality in TV films, music, etc. And we know the (elites) run those :feelshah:. Also the fact that the US promotes additives and other unnatural chemicals in our food that turn is docile and lowers our testosterone levels. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_chemicals_conspiracy_theory LGBQT isn’t a big thing outside of the anglosphere and is often shunned by outsider countries. Thoughts? @Imretarded? @Debetro @cromagnon I truly believe LGBQT is a psyop created to lower fertility rates in white communities
Once again, majority of LGBTQ+ folks are bisexual (chadsexual) females. Gaycel numbers remained the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
well it wasn't illegal since the dawn of civilization. That's horseshit.

It has only been illegal in countries that follow abrehamic religions
Nope. Even Babylon had them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Take the primate pill btw

4191487_1718287749110.png
4191477_1718287689961.png
4191480_1718287705218.png
4191479_1718287700143.png

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Imretarded? and murdah
Homophobia is christcuck cope.

Traditional yamnayan cultures were either neutral towards gays or positive

It's partly jews trying to subvert christian culture but that's a good thing as it will backfire and lgbt fascists will rise once homophobia is gone.:feelshmm:
View attachment 3041416
Faggot cope.

• JFL
lgbt = nature

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Nope. Even Babylon had them
your claims don't hold much weight
Take the primate pill btw

4191487_1718287749110.png
4191477_1718287689961.png
4191480_1718287705218.png
4191479_1718287700143.png
This is why my morphs have strongly developed frontal lobes

I don't fuck with tiny brains
4254811 tomcruise apr8
4254811 tomcruise apr8

Also that gorilla didn't have 85 IQ, she could understand like a 1000 words at most.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Debetro
your claims don't hold much weight
There scarce evidence for Babylon but other Mesopotamian civilisations predating abrahamic religions did

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
There scarce evidence for Babylon but other Mesopotamian civilisations predating abrahamic religions did
Maybe they did, they are have a common ancestor.

I don't care what they believed. I'm european. I wanna look to European cultures. And they either thought it was fine or dishonorable to be the passive member in the act.

LGBT is an heritage from the Frankfurt School, it spread because of the Jews

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
I had some watermelon the other day it was good ngl but I did think of niggers though.
i get why they like eating them, tasty fruit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and murdah
Maybe they did, they are have a common ancestor.

I don't care what they believed. I'm european. I wanna look to European cultures. And they either thought it was fine or dishonorable to be the passive member in the act.
Its perennially wrong.

• Hmm...
Natural progressiveness. Animals expressed Homosexual Behavior, Its a disorder but definitely not Jew shit

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Ultimate Subhuman™
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Last edited:
It’s always been a thing, they aren’t mentally ill. But, it’s definitely not a good thing when its used to brainwash and propagate the lifestyle.
Eating shit has always been a thing, Zoophilia has always been a thing, cannibalism has always been a thing, you retarded faggot.

The people who do those things still belong in a mental asylum.
Something having existed for a long time doesn't make it ok.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Humans are the most intelligent animals and are the only ones considered to be homophobic.
I laugh so hard at this "muh nature" argument.

"Wtf bitch? Did you just devour OUR OWN SON as if it was a juicy slice of pizza?"

"Yes, I have, bUt AnImaLs Do It T0o, bigot"

"Oh, I guess it's ok then" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Debetro
Like, 99% of animals are extremely retarded.

If I don't stop my dog soon enough he will eat his own shit and vomit.
Imagine being the superior species, but using ANIMALS as your parameter of what's acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Debetro and Offensive Bias
Like, 99% of animals are extremely retarded.

If I don't stop my dog soon enough he will eat his own shit and vomit.
Imagine being the superior species, but using ANIMALS as your parameter of what's acceptable.
Exactly. The supposedly homosexual animals are nothing more than mentally deviated beings addicted to the chemicals released via genital contact and ejaculation, they don't really have any morality neither sense of understanding.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
it's people selecting themselves out of existence due to conditions created by jews

why fight against entropy by replicating yourself just to continue all that hard work towards achieving the impossible? especially when the jews have run the culture into the ground and increased inflation by uncontrolled spending and printing via kike keynesian economic theory. everything is shittier, more expensive, and gayer thanks to the jews. where is the incentive to start a family under these conditions?

therefore, why not indulge in selfishness, amorality, and hedonism? why not rob your potential future descendants from a chance to be chad simply because you didn't become a chad in this life? especially when you won't be around to see it anyway. the jews use the blackpill to subvert you away from self interest and to be sacrifice yourself for their benefit instead.

how many of these blue haired sterile freaks are childless and penniless working everyday to help some jews make money? look at all the biggest jews in existence on wikipedia who are known for promoting anti natalist adjacent ideologies. notice how they all have children, some of them quite a bunch of children through multiple marriages. the worst part is these spiteful mutants they've created not only want to be a bunch of sterile worker drones, they want you and your children to be the same and they will become educators and government workers to do so.

• +1
Homophobia is christcuck cope.

Traditional yamnayan cultures were either neutral towards gays or positive

It's partly jews trying to subvert christian culture but that's a good thing as it will backfire and lgbt fascists will rise once homophobia is gone.:feelshmm:
View attachment 3041416
we all know your a faggot, just go ahead and say it

We know the west, more specifically the US coddles and promotes homosexuality in TV films, music, etc. And we know the (elites) run those :feelshah:. Also the fact that the US promotes additives and other unnatural chemicals in our food that turn is docile and lowers our testosterone levels. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_chemicals_conspiracy_theory LGBQT isn’t a big thing outside of the anglosphere and is often shunned by outsider countries. Thoughts? @Imretarded? @Debetro @cromagnon I truly believe LGBQT is a psyop created to lower fertility rates in white communities
definitely a jewish thing

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
Invisible people craving attention. You can be gay lesbian or whatever choking on your boyfriends dick but they prefer walking around naked crying and blocking streets. Mental illness. I bet 90% of these losers can be treated in mental asylums.
funny thing is they are probably the most insecure people but act so proud and confident

• +1
I truly believe LGBQT is a psyop created to lower fertility rates in white communities
why do u care so much abt white people?

• +1