I need to know what y'all looksmaxxers think about this, answer the poll, bro

Cry for my tongue

eating ass >>>>
its cucked tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 17345
If it’s your gf it’s not cucked

you know what is cucked....watching someone else do it...:blackpill::soy::feelsgood::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member
yes, its fucking disgusting

its pointless and I visually dont like pussy unless its from the back but then I prefer pink assholes. As long as my dick is in her pussy nothing is cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
@NOTCHADRIP huh me again you zoomer unfunny faggot and I will nut in your butt cheeks

ask a question...someone has a different opinion to you... insult them:feelshaha:
ok bro, then why is it disgusting? why would u find something ur biologically predisposed to pursue disgusting? unless... :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
It’s only cucked if you’re eating pussy that has been fucked by other men besides you.

My girl’s pussy has always been fucked by this cock of mine. Exclusive pussy.

So eating her pussy is like licking my fist; both have fucked my cock only so there’s no difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Everest
Eating pussy is eating Chad's nutsauce. Oral sex is the most pathetic act a man can do. It's a submissive act that makes you lay off you gender identity due to a small dick.

It’s only cucked if you’re eating pussy that has been fucked by other men besides you.

My girl’s pussy has always been fucked by this cock of mine. Exclusive pussy.

So eating her pussy is like licking my fist; both have fucked my cock only so there’s no difference.
No eating pussy means laying off your gender identity. It's cucked.

It has to be. The last woman I didn't have to do that with. And im not that good looking either.

No. If someone give you blow job = You are the submissive one

Eating a women's pussy is dominant and very high T

Eating pussy is eating Chad's nutsauce. Oral sex is the most pathetic act a man can do. It's a submissive act that makes you lay off you gender identity due to a small dick.
why

ok bro, then why is it disgusting? why would u find something ur biologically predisposed to pursue disgusting? unless... :feelshehe:
unless what? i'm gay JFL:feelshaha: eating pussy is cucked af and its not biologically normal, you cant impregnate someone with your mouth:lul:

No eating pussy means laying off your gender identity. It's cucked.
eating pussy is a dom move, very high t, only low t soyboys who are insecure in their gender identity/masculinity have an issue with pleasing their woman without pnv

unless what? i'm gay JFL:feelshaha: eating pussy is cucked af and its not biologically normal, you cant impregnate someone with your mouth:lul:
that's why you rub some cum on ur tongue first jfl how are u so inexperienced??

Eating pussy means your dick is too small to truly satisfy her.
low-T. This nigga cant lick the cat, fucking pathetic. just say ur uncomfortable in your sexuality bro, it gets the message across quicker

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Asking people who have never seen pussy IRL if its cucked to eat it

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, MiroslavBulldosex, germanlooks and 1 other person
Let's hear the opinion of virgin teenagers on this matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Everest
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Everest, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Ngl I'm getting .co vibes from some of the answers, looks like we'll have "having sex with a woman is cucked" threads next

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Everest and germanlooks
What the fuck is this forum bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MiroslavBulldosex
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Stopping@Nothing19
200 1

It is not cucked to lick a virgin jb pussy

If it is a hooker or a girl you picked up at the bar... then yeah... :ROFLMAO: