life is over after high school

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Tai Lung
Party never ends for chad

• +1
Reactions: antisocialschizoGOD
Most likely yes.

No if you're good looking

life is over when u start being a beta little bitch so around age 0 for most ppl on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
for normies yes
for chad the party never ends
for subhumans life never started anyways

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
life is over when your born

You’d have to have extremely superior genetics to pull anything except roasties at that age.

Speaking as someone who once had a virgin JB girlfriend, everything that comes after tastes bitter.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Johnnybegood and Tai Lung
Not really cage, it depends from person to person. Some people still look young at 25-30

• +1
Not really cage, it depends from person to person. Some people still look young at 25-30
If my family members have good aging genes is there a chance i have them aswell?

why it ends for normies and why it doesnt for chad
Normies settle into boring LTRs with their aging gf, suffer at their shit job, and all their friends live in different locations.
meanwhile Chad has his sexy wife who doesn't get fat, works at a great job, and has tons of great social connections.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
In all honestly it's probably over at the age of 40 and that's when you're supposed to settle.. You can still slay at 25, 30, 35 easily..
Just surgerymaxx theory

• Love it
Normies settle into boring LTRs with their aging gf, suffer at their shit job, and all their friends live in different locations.
meanwhile Chad has his sexy wife who doesn't get fat, works at a great job, and has tons of great social connections.
who is chad? i dont know anyone with that name