Is life better before 25 or after 25?

Is life better before 25 or after 25?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm turning 26 in December but I feel like I've never had a full-on proper youth unlike most people.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, vaninskybird, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
gosh I wish I was 19 again even though I looked worse then compared to now

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, vaninskybird, Krakowski and 2 others
Depends on if you have money or not

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 40471 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
I have some.
Star Wars GIF - Star Wars More GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
life is worse.

• +1
Depends

It's more like to get better if you're some sort of visionary creative artist

Oscar wilde, Julia Child, Vera Wang, GRRM etc found success later in life

Someone like you with nothing of value besides looks? You shoild probably rope

• +1
@Average Aryan

life is worse.
Depends

It's more like to get better if you're some sort of visionary creative artist

Oscar wilde, Julia Child, Vera Wang, GRRM etc found success later in life

Someone like you with nothing of value besides looks? You shoild probably rope
yes but they're the 1% of people. most artists are NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
For most people, before, but I managed to normiemax after uni at 22 and have a much better life now at 26 than I ever did then. I had all the normie party etc. experiences I missed out on after. I'll never forgive myself for missing out on student party life in the fucking UK of all places where I did my bachelor's but it's OK. Moving to Germany soon for a new job and I plan on partying a lot there. But generally, to any younger people reading this: enjoy your college years as much as you can, I managed to salvage my 20s by the skin of my teeth.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Average Aryan
Depends on how you live your life, there is no be-all end all answer.
But you're getting married, so there's something for you to look forward to.

• +1
Depends on how much money you make

• +1
Generally, for most people, before, but I managed to normiemax after college at 22 and have a much better life now at 26 than I ever did then. I had all the normie party etc. experiences I missed out on after.
gosh I wish I was 19 again even though I looked worse then compared to now
I just hope after marriage I can normiemaxx.
we won't be living together at least for a year because getting a house is SO EXPENSIVE, so we're going to visit each other regularly, doing all the things we missed out on together as a couple because of our religious values, like sex in hotel rooms, sneaking out together, and stargazing spontaneously. Doing things normal people did. Before we move in together when either of us gets a home.

Depends on how you live your life, there is no be-all end all answer.
But you're getting married, so there's something for you to look forward to.
we won't be living together at least for a year because getting a house is SO EXPENSIVE, so we're going to visit each other regularly, doing all the things we missed out on together as a couple because of our religious values, like sex in hotel rooms, sneaking out together, and stargazing spontaneously. Doing things normal people did. Before we move in together when either of us gets a home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
as long as kids won't be involved for a while, you most definitely can. Most normies have bfs/gfs.

• +1
as long as kids won't be involved for a while, you most definitely can. Most normies have bfs/gfs.
we talked and we both agree we cannot afford having children at least for the next three years. We're both gonna wait until we're 29-30 for our first kid. (she's 26, I'm 25)

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Good on you bro, enjoy it.

• Love it
we talked and we both agree we cannot afford having children at least for the next three years. We're both gonna wait until we're 29-30 for our first kid. (she's 26, I'm 25)
I still want to look good when I'm a father.

• +1
I will

do you think our life from Islamic marriage to moving in will be a blast?
Yeah, marriage should be cool, especially seeing as how you're both young and probably very horny jfl.

• +1
Much better before 25, after 25 is just that mong life

• So Sad
your prime was 25 years ago

life ends at 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Mens prime is in their 50s

but their life starts at 30

• Love it
to any younger people reading this: enjoy your college years as much as you can

Totally buddy, meanwhile in my college I had to have 30 hours of class a week and spent the rest of the time studying to barely pass classes, there were 0 parties (you are supposed to party in nightclubs where I live), and it was impossible to make any friends or acquaintances in a place where you have classes with different students on each class and where everyone just picks up their stuff and leaves when class ends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Xangsane

Disgusting, I'm blocking u.

• So Sad
Life ends at 18, after that it's time to get a job and get married, start being responsible. No more parties for you incel

• WTF
Life is a ride with ups and downs, just ride through it

Yeah, marriage should be cool, especially seeing as how you're both young and probably very horny jfl.
do you think that grace period from the Nikah to moving in when we get a home will be like teen/college love?

I'm turning 26 in December but I feel like I've never had a full-on proper youth unlike most people.
uh i dont really know tbh im turning 28 in December and Its sorta better since i graduated college at 25 and have a wagie job with decent pay. Still Incel so nothing changed there but it is slightly better.

• +1
uh i dont really know tbh im turning 28 in December and Its sorta better since i graduated college at 25 and have a wagie job with decent pay. Still Incel so nothing changed there but it is slightly better.
I'm glad it's going well for you. But even though I look much better at 25 than I did at 19, I wish I were 19 again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
do you think that grace period from the Nikah to moving in when we get a home will be like teen/college love?
Maybe?
It'll be fun anyway.

• Love it
I'm glad it's going well for you. But even though I look much better at 25 than I did at 19, I wish I were 19 again
oh i see well in terms of looks ive always been fucked kek so aging is meh. That part is going to be hard to overcome for all of us i assume the older we get.

• So Sad
men's prime is till 25, when u invisible, then it's constant decline. After that, you can't do shit as you could as a teen anymore.
If you aren't wealthy after 25 u are not living better, u live worse. And it doesn't matter how healthy your lifestyle is. It's just slowing the process but the body is still becoming more vulnerable and unforgiving.

Maybe you will say cope but the only time I was at a party like enviroment I felt very stressed and sick by the tightness of people and loud music, also I don't like alcohol

I would like to just have a girlfriend that would be like me, that I had money so neither of us would have to work and travel, maybe move to a warm country in Southern Europe, South America or Northern Africa, and then have kids eventually.

If I got this I think my life would be better past 25 than before, but I doubt I'll get it

Life after 25 is worse if you're a teen

• JFL
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 32285
men's prime is till 25, when u invisible, then it's constant decline. After that, you can't do shit as you could as a teen anymore.
If you aren't wealthy after 25 u are not living better, u live worse. And it doesn't matter how healthy your lifestyle is. It's just slowing the process but the body is still becoming more vulnerable and unforgiving.
oh i see well in terms of looks ive always been fucked kek so aging is meh. That part is going to be hard to overcome for all of us i assume the older we get.
Maybe you will say cope but the only time I was at a party like enviroment I felt very stressed and sick by the tightness of people and loud music, also I don't like alcohol

I would like to just have a girlfriend that would be like me, that I had money so neither of us would have to work and travel, maybe move to a warm country in Southern Europe, South America or Northern Africa, and then have kids eventually.

If I got this I think my life would be better past 25 than before, but I doubt I'll get it
Life after 25 is worse if you're a teen
so at almost 26 I'm fucked?

Totally buddy, meanwhile in my college I had to have 30 hours of class a week and spent the rest of the time studying to barely pass classes, there were 0 parties (you are supposed to party in nightclubs where I live), and it was impossible to make any friends or acquaintances in a place where you have classes with different students on each class and where everyone just picks up their stuff and leaves when class ends.
Ah shit! In what retarded shithole to you live? DONT TELL ME ITS INDIAN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!