CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I mean blonde or light brown, obviously red hair is death

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Hair color is cope, all about bones

• +1
Reactions: karbo, medialcanthuscel, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Eyebrows, lashes and beard has to be a sharp dark nice prominent color. But when it comes to Hair a lot of things can work, blonde brown strawberry blonde, light can work well if it works well with the rest of the palate

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and CupOfCoffee
Eyebrows, lashes and beard has to be a sharp dark nice prominent color. But when it comes to Hair a lot of things can work, blonde brown strawberry blonde, light can work well if it works well with the rest of the palate
Pretty high IQ and makes sense. I hate having light colored brows and mustache, in certain lighting it looks blonde even, smh...

Pretty high IQ and makes sense. I hate having light colored brows and mustache, in certain lighting it looks blonde even, smh...
I tough you were muhammed colored

I'm probably lighter than you even as a Swede

Your not lighter than me bro.

I am norweigan, but im paler than most norwegians. I have light colored brows and beard, and my hair is strawberry blonde isch. I also have freckles so im basicly pale as nordic with pale as kinda ginger/blonde coloring.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm probably lighter than you even as a Swede
Is this you're phenotype?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Your not lighter than me bro.

I am norweigan, but im paler than most norwegians. I have light colored brows and beard, and my hair is strawberry blonde isch. I also have freckles so im basicly pale as nordic with pale as kinda ginger/blonde coloring.
Fucking sucks to be pale tbh

Is this you're phenotype?
View attachment 60498
Actually not too far but I clearly look like a European

it only works if you're a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
it only works if you're a pretty boy
not necessarily. Dolph Lundgren as well as others. But it is the ideal hair color for pretty boys. In all honesty hair color doesn’t matter that much it’s more about thickness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
not necessarily. Dolph Lundgren as well as others. But it is the ideal hair color for pretty boys. In all honesty hair color doesn’t matter that much it’s more about thickness

Dolph Lundgren is legit gigachad, even if he had a missing front tooth he would look good 🤨

like he lost the tooth on a fight or something

light hair, dark skin, light eyes are the best look imo, but only if you have very prominent bone structure. Then again with good bone structure everything would look good, it's really just preference. You will however be an absolute slayer (10/10 in their eyes) in mena, SEA, Africa,south america, if you have this phenotype.