Is lip lift legit for reducing long philtrum?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I consider reducing my philtrum by a few mm to give better proportions to my lower third. The before after photos look promising ngl

only option yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
no hopefully ... i'm a non hooded cel, and average lengh lip cel + not very wide jawline cel
Now I’m an oldcel, skincel, narrow jaw cel tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fuck jawline tbh
Agepill and skinpill often come together ngl, not to mention that I was an acnecel all through my younger years. If I had smooth glowing skin I could add 1psl to my looks without exaggeration. Skin halo is extremely legit irl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
Agepill and skinpill often come together ngl, not to mention that I was an acnecel all through my younger years. If I had smooth glowing skin I could add 1psl to my looks without exaggeration. Skin halo is extremely legit irl
Always had model tier skin without ever taking Care. even in middle school , during class some women teachers Saïd that they mirin my skin quality. i was a kid the pill was unreal

• WTF
Always had model tier skin without ever taking Care. even in middle school , during class some women teachers Saïd that they mirin my skin quality. i was a kid the pill was unreal
Suifuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
but you prob moga me since i'm someyow ethniccel
Race doesn’t matter if you’re above 7psl. It also matters little if you’re past 5.5 psl. It matters more if you wanna climb high on the social ladder but not that much in slaying/getting girls

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
Race doesn’t matter if you’re above 7psl. It also matters little if you’re past 5.5 psl. It matters more if you wanna climb high on the social ladder but not that much in slaying/getting girls
i don't wanna slay tbh. i believe i'm somehow low t on that matter. i'm probably around 5.5 when lean too.
it was never bad for me irl. but i've discovered the blackpill and even tho i look not so much ethnic, it's over

• +1
i don't wanna slay tbh. i believe i'm somehow low t on that matter. i'm probably around 5.5 when lean too.
it was never bad for me irl. but i've discovered the blackpill and even tho i look not so much ethnic, it's over
Just find a good girl who’s your looksmatch. I’m not really that into slaying either. Thing is, if you don’t have the capacity to slay, you probably can’t find a good LTR either. Beggars can’t be choosers

• So Sad
Just find a good girl who’s your looksmatch. I’m not really that into slaying either. Thing is, if you don’t have the capacity to slay, you probably can’t find a good LTR either. Beggars can’t be choosers
i never tried to get a gf tbh. when everything is good i'll try and even locationmax if needed.
if it does not work i'll surgerymax and hope

• +1
locationmax
Where do you wanna go? I really love EE girls but life there sucks. Wouldn’t move just for the sake of pussies. East Asia? I’m not into non white girls. North America? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Deleted member 3043
Where do you wanna go? I really love EE girls but life there sucks. Wouldn’t move just for the sake of pussies. East Asia? I’m not into non white girls. North America? JFL
probably eastern not asian or curry or black jfl.
probably white looking girls for middle eastern, iranian, turkish imo
After all it's my pheno so

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 616
probably eastern not asian or curry or black jfl.
probably white looking girls for middle eastern, iranian, turkish imo
After all it's my pheno so
I’ll try to get an EE girl who lives in the west. I know one couple like this in Belgium but the guy is a chad :feelscry: EE girls are really desirable so you gotta have much to offer

• So Sad
I’ll try to get an EE girl who lives in the west. I know one couple like this in Belgium but the guy is a chad :feelscry: EE girls are really desirable so you gotta have much to offer
tbh statut max as possible + lookmax they worth it

• +1

Why would you wanna move to EE?
EE people hate imigrants while West hates EE people.

JFL almost everyone in Slovakia is against immigrants and black people are so hard discriminated there.

" he is openly against Roma people"

"neo-nazi"

People support him in Slovakia, especially the young adults.

JFL almost everyone in Slovakia is against immigrants and black people are so hard discriminated there.

"neo-nazi"

Nothing new buddy boyo. I love EE immigrants here tho :feelshah:

• +1
Nothing new buddy boyo. I love EE immigrants here tho :feelshah:
JFL I'm EE I can't wait to get out of this shithole Netherlands, get my degree and go back to slaying ee girls like I do in the summer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
JFL I'm EE I can't wait to get out of this shithole Netherlands, get my degree and go back to slaying ee girls like I do in the summer
Do you slay in Netherlands?

Do you slay in Netherlands?
Not that much as I did last summer in Slovakia. All you need there is decent looking face + being above 6ft and live in some shithole and you can slay.

Tinder is however way2go for me in netherlands

• +1
brutal blackpill for me

• So Sad
I didn't have it better myself at 19: acne scars, pimples, oily skin, forehead wrinkles. I just refused to take the skin pill as a naive kid

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470

"neo-nazi"

most of us just hate ethnics, not immigrants in general

most of us just hate ethnics, not immigrants in general
thats true! But people don't want immigrants in EE

"Nonetheless, the Czech authorities continue to adopt an arrogant, bureaucratic, dehumanising and contradictory attitude towards the refugees."

balding ?
streege
banned

I didn't have it better myself at 19: acne scars, pimples, oily skin, forehead wrinkles. I just refused to take the skin pill as a naive kid
i took it since 14 but all I could get was bluepilled solutions, only recently found out i can actually get tretinoin for basically free and without a prescription since it's so unknown here

• +1
Look up lefort 1

Yes it reduces philtrum but at the cost of making your the visible upper vermillion bigger, which may be good or bad depending on your starting point. A lot of philtrumcels do have inverted upper lips and would benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 616