Is lip lift still a meme here?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
As you can see
IMG 3126
My philtrum is quite long, the only “solution” for this unfixable failio is gay lip lift right?

Im alr considering mouth widening since the appliance from BOTB hasnt done much, but i can do mouth widening plus lip lift

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and socialcel
As you can see
View attachment 2753616
My philtrum is quite long, the only “solution” for this unfixable failio is gay lip lift right?

Im alr considering mouth widening since the appliance from BOTB hasnt done much, but i can do mouth widening plus lip lift
Mouth widening will probably cause scarring, and lip lift might give a gummy smile, not worth it imo

Any solutions? Im def getting alar in march
I have the same issue and currently from what i could there is none that won’t cause anything worse better to just live with it for now

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
People overdramatize the gay factor. But you might have trouble keeping your mouth closed.

its your short nose that makes the philtrum long, rhino to lengthen the nose a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and bodydmorph2004
its your short nose that makes the philtrum long, rhino to lengthen the nose a bit
Im doing alar, can i get it lengthened without a full rhino?

Take note that It will also make your midface ratio even shorter

Take note that It will also make your midface ratio even shorter
I think its almost 1:1 maybe slightly bigger so it should be ok

• +1
Reactions: smallman
I want a better nose tho and more so for the nostril reduction
its not that serious my nigga, good luck explaining it to your mates... you're just going to be seen as an insecure little b who cares why too much about how they look and on top of this nose doesnt affect men as much as it does to women so ...

its not that serious my nigga, good luck explaining it to your mates... you're just going to be seen as an insecure little b who cares why too much about how they look and on top of this nose doesnt affect men as much as it does to women so ...
Thats a good point but alar isnt really noticable post recovery, u can easily hide it

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Clavicular
Nah that means its very compact which is opposite of it being too long like a horse
Dude ig i was being retarded, everyone on here says i have a long midface but it could just be my philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Dude ig i was being retarded, everyone on here says i have a long midface but it could just be my philtrum.
yea bro ur midface is compact. Philtrum is j long because of a short nose. If you were to get lip lift your face would begin to look scrunched with a short nose and average philtrum. If you could somehow get ur nose lengthened yet keep your midface the same length it would be perfect. But i don’t think that’s possible. I believe that regardless of the outcome it’s best not to take the risk of a lip lift rn.

• +1
your philtrum looks normal and you will give yourself too compact of a mid-face if it were lifted.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20370 and Clavicular
yea bro ur midface is compact. Philtrum is j long because of a short nose. If you were to get lip lift your face would begin to look scrunched with a short nose and average philtrum. If you could somehow get ur nose lengthened yet keep your midface the same length it would be perfect. But i don’t think that’s possible. I believe that regardless of the outcome it’s best not to take the risk of a lip lift rn.
your philtrum looks normal and you will give yourself too compact of a mid-face if it were lifted.
Thanks for serious replies, hard to find helpful advice

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
I have huge teeth so it shouldn’t ne an issue, worried abt that scar tho for sure
You can have Co2 laser sessions after the surgery, it’ll surely improve the scar

• +1
As you can see
View attachment 2753616

Btw you can make your nose straighter thus making a illusion of a longer nose, unfortunately I think I have a similar problem to yours

• +1
As you can see
View attachment 2753616

did u not used to be fat?

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
100% not worth it in your case because it'd make your face too compact. your midface ratio is already 1.06 and your fwhr is like 1.87 in a selfie which means a lip lift would def mess your harmony up. besides that, the scar is almost always noticeable and (this isn't talked about enough) a lip lift can seriously mess up your nostrils if done improperly since nostrils and the upper lip skin are connected. so definitely not worth the risk, your philtrum isn't long anyway and harmonizes with your face well enough

• +1
You will not benefit from lip lift

• +1
dont listen these silly fag schoolers. long nose is unconventional trait. You need to do a nose slimming and fix your nostrills assymetry

your philtrum is ok. just not that high FWHR (i think its about 1.7 - 1.8)

P.S. i fixed your nose

Image 6

Last edited:
You already look gay. Dont do it. ROI is too low, risk getting botched by fixing fine face is not it. Might end up like james charles
Just take some photos with friend or hire a photographer and instagrammax and u will slay. Trust me

• +1
Im doing alar, can i get it lengthened without a full rhino?
u need septal extensions tbh and yea thats a full rhino

• +1
Gay upper lip is a meme, your cupids bow being already prominent may make a lip lift look weird though.

Chin fillers may fix this by increasing your chin/philtrum tho. My chin/philtrum went from a pathetic 1.9 to 2.6 after fillers (14mm philtrum, so not *long*).

• +1
Gay upper lip is a meme, your cupids bow being already prominent may make a lip lift look weird though.

Chin fillers may fix this by increasing your chin:philtrum tho. My chin:philtrum went from a pathetic 1.9 to 2.6 after fillers (14mm philtrum, so not *long*).
I have a 1-2.2 chin philtrum cuz my chin is tall

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom

ur upper lip isn't bad, your nose height and lip seal is. look at the morph to see what i mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: danny phantom
Yea u morphed my alar too
im aware but without morphing alar you'd still look good because your lip seal, nose height, and aspie eyes are fixed

View attachment 2779315
ur upper lip isn't bad, your nose height and lip seal is. look at the morph to see what i mean
nah short nose is ideal even if it means philtrum is longer end

long nose short philtrum is too ethnic

• +1
nah short nose is ideal even if it means philtrum is longer end

long nose short philtrum is too ethnic
i made his nose from short to average, average nose height is ideal. short and upturned nose makes your philtrum look worse

Your philtrum aint even long. Your mouth is not small. Your Alar Base is Just a tiny bit wide. Since you wanna fix that anyway there is no need for more hardmaxxing in that area. +Long philtrum is a meme If Its Not extreme Like 20mm+

i made his nose from short to average, average nose height is ideal. short and upturned nose makes your philtrum look worse
Im getting nasal tip rotation and tipo on march 26th

Your philtrum aint even long. Your mouth is not small. Your Alar Base is Just a tiny bit wide. Since you wanna fix that anyway there is no need for more hardmaxxing in that area. +Long philtrum is a meme If Its Not extreme Like 20mm+
Agree, my alar base is 1mm outside medial canthus

just wait till looks maffia philtrum shortening surgery comes out tbh

@zekken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zekken and Clavicular