Is LL surgery worth it at 5'10?

Is it worth it?

• Total voters
Averagecel

Averagecel

FUTURI$TIC PIMP
If you’re asking this question at 5’10 consider IQ transplant with Taban instesd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, AbandonShip, Mayorga and 10 others
its time for you to log off these kinds of forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, currymax and Deleted member 1100
It’s not worth it but you will obviously see some benefit in regard to SMV if you get it

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Averagecel
Its ACTUALLY more worth at this height than 5ft 2

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Amnesia, BigBiceps and 3 others
Maybe in 10-15 years when the procedure takes 1 month to be completed and the post takes like 2 months for you to go back home and be able to walk again, and just another 10-12 months without sports

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
yes, do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Averagecel and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, CupOfCoffee and Averagecel
just get a pair of timbs or air max

Test this stupid theory by buying some high top sneakers, then putting 3 inches of elevation platforms in them. You'll gain 4 inches and see how little of a difference it actually makes.

No wear lifts

Yeah I'm getting limb lengthening at 6'2'' with taban next week. He said it's absolutely necessary to be prepared for 2020

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
only if you have short legs

7 ft or death

People here are doing Ll at 6'4

IM STARTING TO BELIEVE LL SURGERY IS LEGIT EVEN IF I WAS HYPOTHETICALLY 7'0 BECAUSE ITS A MOG OR BE MOGGED WORLD OUT THERE.
unironically dont do LL if you value gym or HIIT sprints. unironically id never do LL because running gymceling and lifting is what i enjoy. LL will fuk you up so much so that you cant run or do sport anymore. inb4 'doesnt matter ill be a 6'4 LL slayer' COPE. your health is more important than your height. would you rather be a severely osteoarthritic incel who experiences pain with every step or an incel who can still lift weights and get an endorphin rush from squats?

Yes no

• +1
Yes ffs.Yes. Yes yes yes and yes.
No discussion .
5ft 10 to 6 ft 1 is another world

no

i considered it too until it came to me Im risking my life only to still be rotting in my room as a 23yo oldcel and also have athritis and complications

If it was a casual a procedure as like a nose job then yes, but currently its much more costly physically and monetarily

• +1
Wow, I'm shocked by the results, I thought you guys were pro-LL surgery.

Yeah I'm getting limb lengthening at 6'2'' with taban next week. He said it's absolutely necessary to be prepared for 2020
can you post a review/log? I will to it too but next year..

• +1