Is LL worth it a this height ?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
5’7 5’8
What’s the most safe inches you can add without looking uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24789 and bloomercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, humanoidsub7, Prince88 and 3 others
Lol. Yes if you can get it with a good surgeon. LL is worth it until you hit 6'3"+

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Nigga I’m about to do it at 5’11
I wouldn’t if i were you. I wish i was 5’11
Definitely not your height that’s stopping from slaying

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Prince88
I wouldn’t if i were you. I wish i was 5’11
Definitely not your height that’s stopping from slaying
U make that assumption about me and I’ll take it on the chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
U make that assumption about me and I’ll take it on the chin
Tbh. All you need is some lifts and shoes you’ll be 6’1 easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
buy the air max 270's, im 187cm and easily 190/191cm with these shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 23804 and humanoidsub7
You can’t hit 6’3 that’s not safe and you would look deformed
I mean it's worth it as long as you are less than 6'2-3". Especially if you live in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
if my legs are already long do u think it’d be uncanny valley?
Yeah it might screw your proportions but it's a question of how much (ape indice, torso to leg) Some people are born with the right framework to LL (long torso and long arms) some not. But either way a bit of height boost helps your SMV. If you have long legs I just wouldn't add too much.

You are really crazy to even consider LL “until 6”3”

You people are really not aware of the risks of this surgery. Looks like you think is a silly surgery like rhyno, or even bimax

Not to mention all the pain and inconveniences

LL is only worth if you’re below average, or if you just did one segment became above average, but take the opportunity to do another segment and become even taller

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, humanoidsub7, Fgsfds and 2 others
You are really crazy to even consider LL “until 6”3”

You people are really not aware of the risks of this surgery. Looks like you think is a silly surgery like rhyno, or even bimax

Not to mention all the pain and inconveniences

LL is only worth if you’re below average, or if you just did one segment became above average, but take the opportunity to do another segment and become even taller
It's a maximalist point of view. If you *really* want to max out LL has a good ROI for that goal. Obviously it all depends on how risk averse you are.

If you do it with Paley and are in good health you have a good chance of having a desirable outcome.

• +1
im 186cm should i get LL to get 190cm

depends on your proportions, if your wingspan is 6ft, you can get away with being near that height. 5'10-6'1.
Some coon got the surgery and went from 5'5" to 6'0 which is ridiculous cuz no one has done that much but it's because his wingspan was around that.
I think it's not worth the risk since it's the most cumbersome cope surgery. A fraction of the cost for that surgery can literally looksmax you in all other areas. So this surgery should only remain for the very rich.

• +1
5’7 5’8
What’s the most safe inches you can add without looking uncanny?

Not worth the risk of permanent paralysis at that height tbh. If you still insist, I suggest no more than 6ft just to have 6 in your height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Jhon Smith
At 5'7-5'8? Yes, absolutely.

• +1
Definitely worth it

Lol. Yes if you can get it with a good surgeon. LL is worth it until you hit 6'3"+
depends on the proportions after 5'10 imo, but below it you should probably do it unless you have the worst fucking proportions on the planet and even then if you are like below 5'7 or some shit you should still do it cause it's death either way

It is worth if your torso height is good enough.

It is worth if your torso height is good enough.
It’s good. My legs and my torso are even. That would bring to 5’10 right?

It’s good. My legs and my torso are even. That would bring to 5’10 right?
Yes, the idea is to reach the maximum height possible without ending up with weird proportions, a tall torso is a good base to do LL