is LL worth it

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
if you are 6 0 - 6 2 tall? lets say if you are rich and have nothing to lose.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and GandyIsNormie
for manlets such as yourself, yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, DivineBeing, Carpediem and 2 others
You gotta be either mentally ill or severely autistic to even consider undergoing LL at that height range.

Brb having my legs crippled, having to learn how to walk/run/train/lift all over again and possibly fucking up my proportions all for a few petty inches whilst already having an above-average height naturally.
If you want to appear taller, just improve your posture, wear tall shoes and add lifts on top of that if you're feeling bold.

Don't listen to the retards here who say that muh 6'1 is manlet in 2022 when they're probably 5'9 at best.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, GigaAscender, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
You gotta be either mentally ill or severely autistic to even consider undergoing LL at that height range.

Brb having my legs crippled, having to learn how to walk/run/train/lift all over again and possibly fucking up my proportions all for a few petty inches whilst already having an above-average height naturally.
If you want to appear taller, just improve your posture, wear tall shoes and add lifts on top of that if you're feeling bold.

Don't listen to the retards here who say that muh 6'1 is manlet in 2022 when they're probably 5'9 at best.
my armspan is at 6 3 meanwhile my height is 6 0, it would be worth doing LL to my legs

i just wanna mog everyone heightwise, my frame is aleardy huge and my wrists are 7.8 at lowbodyfat and still growing

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
depends where u live.

in germany the average height is 6'2 so if you are only 6'0 its 100% worth it.(y)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Need2Ascend, DivineBeing and 1 other person
depends where u live.

in germany the average height is 6'2 so if you are only 6'0 its 100% worth it.(y)
proof of average height being 6 2 in germany? i believe it too

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
proof of average height being 6 2 in germany? i believe it too
just go outside. everyone is tall. surely tjere are many short ppl but they are hiding somewhere or don't go out. so they don't count

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
just go outside. everyone is tall. surely tjere are many short ppl but they are hiding somewhere or don't go out. so they don't count
im outside all the time nigga at the point it got boring, i see tall people but average would mean everyone is 6 2

i think average height is more like 5 11 - 6 0 here

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
im outside all the time nigga at the point it got boring, i see tall people but average would mean everyone is 6 2

i think average height is more like 5 11 - 6 0 here
overall average is 6'0 maybe yea. but short niggas stay at home so the people u see in your daily life are always tall.

• +1
if you are 6 0 - 6 2 tall? lets say if you are rich and have nothing to lose.

Anyone 6 foot or over shouldn't do it imo. 5'7" to 5'10" is probably the height that would really benefit the most from the extra 2 inches.

• +1
LL at 6' is probably the best height to gt it if you go for 3 inches

you go from average to top 5%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, BearBoy and Lawton88
LL at 6' is probably the best height to gt it if you go for 3 inches

you go from average to top 5%
i would have been 6 5 - 6 8 if my subhuman mother wasnt 5 0, my father saved my genetics

• +1
i would have been 6 5 - 6 8 if my subhuman mother wasnt 5 0, my father saved my genetics
same my father has a chad jaw, chad undereye area

my mother is a recessed subhuman and i inherited some of that recession

• +1
same my father has a chad jaw, chad undereye area

my mother is a recessed subhuman and i inherited some of that recession
My frame and everything else is insane but the only thing that i miss is height

i am just a gigachad without height ITS OVER

My frame and everything else is insane but the only thing that i miss is height

i am just a gigachad without height ITS OVER
yep it's worst if only one piece is missing

• So Sad