Is long and narrow face genetic?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Is it genetic or not?

narrow potentially since that's more about ratios but long face (long midface to be exact) is typically caused by a downswung maxilla for both upper and lower making the face look long from the lack of forward support.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 7776
narrow face is just narrow palate tbh. never seen someone with a wide palate and narrow face.
I have a wide palate and narrow face

Mewing when you're a child can reduce it's effect/extent on your face if it runs throughout your ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing
Mewing when you're a child can reduce it's effect/extent on your face if it runs throughout your ancestry.
What would you say is "too old" for mewing? The cut off, I mean.

Good, keep it up and you will become a slayer with your 9 inch. Just dont give up and lose it at a healthy speed as in dont go on long ass water fasts. You will only get loose skin.
I’m just eating less for the time being. I walk a few times a week but it’s true you can’t outrun a bad diet. So I’m just cutting calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing
narrow face is just narrow palate tbh. never seen someone with a wide palate and narrow face.

This might actually make sense tbh. I have a narrow palate and my face is slightly narrow but not enough to call it a "narrow face". I morphed my mouth with very very slight width added and it changed everything lol

I have an extremely wide palate with a long narrow face. I don’t know how it’s possible myself. I’m still downward grown tho. I’m also 11% bf

I have an extremely wide palate with a long narrow face. I don’t know how it’s possible myself. I’m still downward grown tho. I’m also 11% bf
Is your face defined?

I'm like 20% skinny fat, pretty much physique purgatory. Whats your bf?
Haha I’m over twice your bf but I’m losing weight quickly
How tall are you?

Is your face defined?
nope. it's like i still have baby fat at my age, except I don't. I just aint got bones. It's weird. literally no bones. Went to an ortho. My palate is textbook wide. My maxilla is recessed and downward grown, my mandible is downward grown, with a gonial angle of like 150 degrees. I have no cheekbones and rounded jaw. I think it's do to being a mouthbreather, but literally I have no cheekbones, no zygos. I'm a weird case. Can't get much lower than 11% bf. I'm coping by mewing til I can afford bimax, infras, and Zygo implants

it's possible to have a wide face and a narrow palate.

nope. it's like i still have baby fat at my age, except I don't. I just aint got bones. It's weird. literally no bones. Went to an ortho. My palate is textbook wide. My maxilla is recessed and downward grown, my mandible is downward grown, with a gonial angle of like 150 degrees. I have no cheekbones and rounded jaw. I think it's do to being a mouthbreather, but literally I have no cheekbones, no zygos. I'm a weird case. Can't get much lower than 11% bf. I'm coping by mewing til I can afford bimax, infras, and Zygo implants
[/QUOTE
Tough luck. Are you positive you’re 11% bf though?

i did the measurements yesterday. 6'2" 150 lbs 16 inch neck, cuz I eat one meal a day. I AM 11% bf , and have to cope with mewing