Is long distance dating even worth it?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
By long distance I mean the type where you date girls from another country? I just feel it's useless to that since you can't have sex or shit with them, basically you can only just sext and get validation but imo its just wasting my time. What do you guys think?

long distance relationship = she's cucking u guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Greeicy, Deleted member 6793 and 1 other person
long distance relationship = she's cucking u guaranteed
Exactly what I mean, but still why do people even prefer doing it if they have good options near them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
2757.jpg

long distance relationship is a meme, only 0.5PSL incels think you can call it a relationship when all you do is fucking text
mention it to a group of normies and u gonna get laughed at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
no lol

• JFL
long distance relationship is a meme, only 0.5PSL incels think you can call it a relationship when all you do is fucking text
mention it to a group of normies and u gonna get laughed at
literally this meme.

I've been in one but only cause the person moved away. Not worth it to pursue one IMO. Was a hassle from the start.

• +1
I've been in one but only cause the person moved away. Not worth it to pursue one IMO. Was a hassle from the start.
How long did it last

How long did it last
When we went long distance, it lasted a year. Overall, it was a two year relationship. I didn't have hesitation to go into it because we did love each other and we had plans of living together eventually, but alas it didn't work out.

• So Sad
Honestly just use it to fuel your dopamine while you look for a GF in real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 1560
By long distance I mean the type where you date girls from another country? I just feel it's useless to that since you can't have sex or shit with them, basically you can only just sext and get validation but imo its just wasting my time. What do you guys think?
dont do it, some bitch catfished me for 7 months pretending to be a 6.25 PSL stacy and she never wanted to facetime and after wasting all my time, she confessed and showed her photos and was like 4 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ascensionrequired, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 1560
Let's say u are into her looks QUITE A LOT, and she's into you the same way. Then it's not crazy to have a relationship for 3 months like that and meet up irl.

Even that is stretch tbh

• JFL
Relationship doesnt count if there wasnt p in v.

• JFL
no its cucked and low t

• JFL
I’m incel so wouldn’t know