Is long distance relationship cope?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I have only had one irl relationship and it was pretty terrible, it lasted 2 weeks and I remember one time I invited her to my house and I sat across the room from her for an hour without saying anything, and on all our other dates I barely spoke. I’m so fucking awkward it hurts, I’ve gotten way better since then but I still don’t pursue relationships with girls so I haven’t had an irl one since.

I spend most of my days rotting at home and go on Omegle from time to time and talk to girls/get their snap there, my last girlfriend I actually met on Omegle and we dated for close to 2 years, I was also subhuman during this time and she was a really pretty kinda chubby Latina girl.

My gf before that I met in some conservative group chat on twitter, she was 17 and I was 14, she was super pretty, at least HTB, with a rich dad that is one of the main characters on a TV show (not saying the show) and we dated for like 5 months but she was super crazy, ended up ghosting me for a month and then I randomly got a message from her and it turned out she was in a mental hospital the whole time and snuck on a computer to message me, I ended it the day she got out cuz I already moved on and cheated on her the whole time she was in there. Might hit her up one day if things go to shit tho and get married to her, I like crazy girls now.

I met my current gf on Omegle too, we’ve been dating a couple weeks now and I’m gonna visit her this winter, she’s really pretty and has a super fat ass and plays video games with me so I’m already falling in love. This shit feels like such cope though, I could get a gf irl, but it takes so much more effort tbh, this bitch already is talking about kids and getting married too, and I would kinda like that ngl, she says she wants me to knock her up in the next couple years, I probably will if we stay together, she even says she’ll move to my country and live in a camper with me (my plan is to live in a camper on my land until I can afford to build a house).

What should I do? I feel pathetic for dating girls online, but like it is so much easier.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
didn't know omegle was a dating app

not a word, yes its cope

just fuck your monitor theory

But they give me validation and will have sex with me if I go see them
no, while u texting here goodnight someone fuck here at the same time. I was at both sides.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
save urself the pain man dont do it

• So Sad
What should I do? I feel pathetic for dating girls online, but like it is so much easier.
same position.

idk man, i think it is a cope. but a good cope while building ur wealth

but when u have wealth/remotejob/passive income. it no longer becomes a cope, but a reality

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I have only had one irl relationship and it was pretty terrible, it lasted 2 weeks and I remember one time I invited her to my house and I sat across the room from her for an hour without saying anything, and on all our other dates I barely spoke. I’m so fucking awkward it hurts, I’ve gotten way better since then but I still don’t pursue relationships with girls so I haven’t had an irl one since.

I spend most of my days rotting at home and go on Omegle from time to time and talk to girls/get their snap there, my last girlfriend I actually met on Omegle and we dated for close to 2 years, I was also subhuman during this time and she was a really pretty kinda chubby Latina girl.

My gf before that I met in some conservative group chat on twitter, she was 17 and I was 14, she was super pretty, at least HTB, with a rich dad that is one of the main characters on a TV show (not saying the show) and we dated for like 5 months but she was super crazy, ended up ghosting me for a month and then I randomly got a message from her and it turned out she was in a mental hospital the whole time and snuck on a computer to message me, I ended it the day she got out cuz I already moved on and cheated on her the whole time she was in there. Might hit her up one day if things go to shit tho and get married to her, I like crazy girls now.

I met my current gf on Omegle too, we’ve been dating a couple weeks now and I’m gonna visit her this winter, she’s really pretty and has a super fat ass and plays video games with me so I’m already falling in love. This shit feels like such cope though, I could get a gf irl, but it takes so much more effort tbh, this bitch already is talking about kids and getting married too, and I would kinda like that ngl, she says she wants me to knock her up in the next couple years, I probably will if we stay together, she even says she’ll move to my country and live in a camper with me (my plan is to live in a camper on my land until I can afford to build a house).

yes