Is long midface long nose fixable? Legit crying tears rn about my long nose

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
9EE844DA 5C59 488B AFF6 06C02BC207DA

Long nose original

E534F786 A164 4E98 A830 889646554685

Shorter nose morph

Can I fix this long nose? Or is it over? Looking at that first pic of my long nose legit makes me want to Throw up

It’s so over man I’m recessed af down growth long nose no lips elf ears

Long midface long nose is legit the most brutal thing on this planet cos it’s unfixable I’m legit crying rn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, ROTTING, subhuman to mtn and 4 others
idk I have the same issue

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and sub5inchcel
Increasing your lower third height could help

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and sub5inchcel
wtf is that cut

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Long nose is forgivable only if it's slightly crooked to give you a character
if it's just straight and long = over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, spongebob, JawMogger and 1 other person
View attachment 1807910
Long nose original

View attachment 1807911
Shorter nose morph

Can I fix this long nose? Or is it over? Looking at that first pic of my long nose legit makes me want to Throw up

Long midface long nose is legit the most brutal thing on this planet cos it’s unfixable I’m legit crying rn
Over for my long nose genes??:feelswah:
Side profile black and white

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
In my opinion long noses aren't a failo so long as they are straight and defined.

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
You can't just magically shorten your nose because then you will get a longer philtrum which is even worse. This is my a long midface is so shit to have because it's just hard to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
this is considered a long mid face? The only thing long is the nose.

Forum BDD-having white autistic chadlite narcy mentalcel number 4886278

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
wtf is this photo,look like a skyrim npc who gets killed as soon as the game starts in that shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Mewton and spongebob
you look like eggy, sorry bro

Just use temporal pattern chewing which will shorten your midface. Or try to bite up with the first molars after canines. It works shortterm so probably longterm if u do it daily

Ur fine bro, just fix that clapped haircut jfl:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
You can't just magically shorten your nose because then you will get a longer philtrum which is even worse. This is my a long midface is so shit to have because it's just hard to fix.
Usually big nose = small philtrum, which makes the chin to philtrum ratio bad (philtrum too short)
shortening nose will make philtrum appear slightly larger, which fixes the ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1807910
Long nose original

View attachment 1807911
Shorter nose morph

I have a similar issue, where if I were to get a rhino to change the angle of my nose, it would reveal my large philtrum which would be equally as bad.

You should be crying tears over your haircut.

y?

Tyler Maher shit innt.
instead of fixing the issue you are doing something else to make the issue not seem like an issue

View attachment 1807910
Long nose original

View attachment 1807911
Shorter nose morph

asians like big noses

it barely makes a difference imo, only bimax with impaction can fix long midface but that can only be done if u have a gummy smile

it barely makes a difference imo, only bimax with impaction can fix long midface but that can only be done if u have a gummy smile
whats bimax with impaction?

will bimax ccw fix it at all?

whats bimax with impaction?

will bimax ccw fix it at all?
i think ccw makes it look slightly shorter but overall it's not a fixable failo from what i've heard. making the chin larger will balance it out though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i think ccw makes it look slightly shorter but overall it's not a fixable failo from what i've heard. making the chin larger will balance it out though
How bad would u say it’s gonna failo me after ccw?

How bad would u say it’s gonna failo me after ccw?
it's hard to tell. tbh long midface isn't that much of a failo if you have good features. my midface is a bit long too according to some users on here but my mandible is fucked so it makes it look even LONGER. good lower third balances it out so if you're getting lower jaw advanced it shouldn't be much of an issue

why is your mouth so small how wide is it cm

dude 80% of the time it is fixable, and sometimes its not even the midface that is the issue

dude 80% of the time it is fixable, and sometimes its not even the midface that is the issue
how is long midface fixable

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
how is long midface fixable
it depends
if your midface is horribly long, then BTFO
if its passable, then chances are the issue is your nose, which you can rhinoplasty to make it shorter, which would also make your lower third more proportionate

it is over for your anglo genes. brutal!

it depends
if your midface is horribly long, then BTFO
if its passable, then chances are the issue is your nose, which you can rhinoplasty to make it shorter, which would also make your lower third more proportionate
wtf is btfo. yeah you can get a rhino but then your philtrum would be longer and then you'd have to get a lip lift, and even with all this it wouldn't be too compact. nose and lips are some of the least important features when it comes to facial aesthetics though. longer midface is not a death sentence though bc eyes + jaw are what makes a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
wtf is btfo. yeah you can get a rhino but then your philtrum would be longer and then you'd have to get a lip lift, and even with all this it wouldn't be too compact. nose and lips are some of the least important features when it comes to facial aesthetics though. longer midface is not a death sentence though bc eyes + jaw are what makes a mogger
1. nose is important
2. longer midface really isn’t that bad, you are right

also, chances are OP’s chin to philtrum ratio is dogshit because of his nose. also cheekbone modifications can change midface

btfo is blown the fuck out

RIP PREDETERMINISM

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker