Is lookin young a bad thing

C

colton myers

Kraken
Many people have told me that I look around 18 , even though am like 24 is thus far good thing or bad thing
.also mostly I get iois from girls under 25
Today also a girl chatted with me and said I don't look like my age instead I look 18 but she was creaming herself while chttin with me

Screenshot 20231018 195039 WhatsApp

@GuyFromSingapore @WishIwasChico @5.5psl @negativetiltedheart @Ark

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, 5.5psl, Ark and 1 other person
Many people have told me that I look around 18 , even though am like 24 is thus far good thing or bad thing
Today also a girl chatted with me and said I don't look like my age instead I look 18 but she was creaming herself while chttin with me

View attachment 2498052

Nah you look early twenties

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
Nah you look early twenties
It's coz you only seen me in pics, but in real life everyone have said I look so young, specially qhen o shave my beard..

@5.5psl hiw can look my age...

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Depends. Are you cutecel or prettyboy?

• +1

View attachment 2498052

No bhai it’s good thing, you will mog everyone your age at 40.

You will look 25-30 they will look 50

Obviously good although 24 is young. I'm 30 and during recent med check up 2 doctors pointed out to me that it's very difficult for them to call me 'you'. In Russian we have 2 version of it- one is like for 25+ formal and the other used between friends or towards young people.

I don't think it's a big deal because up until 35 you supposed to look young. Most guys just literally don't care about hair/diet/skincare and looking at obesity rates neglecting even primitive exercises

Humble brag (it's a good thing).

That being said, I always thought you looked mid-20s.

• +1
Depends. Are you cutecel or prettyboy?
You decide keep in mind am also like 5'5 5'6 , ciz in photos I look my age but irl many have said I look so young and surprised whenver I said my age

everyone thinks he looks 10 years younger lol

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
You decide keep in mind am also like 5'5 5'6 , ciz in photos I look my age but irl many have said I look so young and surprised whenver I said my age

Oh right its you. You look good bhai.

Not a humble brag bhai I have hard times finding a girl my age , but I see girls who are in schools and college show interest in me

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Send me the photo of her in dm

• +1
@BrahminBoss thoughts bhai..

Im 27 and even 16yo girls at work look at me haha. Youthmaxxing is the way. No drinking, no smoking, being lean, having full hair, nice youthful skin etc etc ;)

• Love it
Im 27 and even 16yo girls at work look at me haha. Youthmaxxing is the way. No drinking, no smoking, being lean, having full hair, nice youthful skin etc etc ;)
Happy 4 u my guy 😍