Is looking younger a failo if you are 30+?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I mean, it feels like people would take you less seriously if you look 30 when you are like 50.

nah over 30 im pretty sure its a good thing , + you can mog other dads and fuck their wives who you meet at school meetings and such since their tired of timothy the 3 inch penis wonder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Acnno, jake_okok and 3 others
looking young is good thing past 25 tbh since you can date young legal girls easily like 19 or 20..

And when you are 30 you can date 24 or 25 years old if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
looking young is good thing past 25 tbh since you can date young legal girls easily like 19 or 20..

And when you are 30 you can date 24 or 25 years old if you want
In that aspect I guess it's good but for life in general idk.

I mean I would respect my boss more if he actually looked like he's 50 and strangers will respect your word more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
i think you mean looking less mature for your age, cuz younger is always better. Imagine being 30 and looking like a grandpa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and RoundHouse
In that aspect I guess it's good but for life in general idk.

I mean I would respect my boss more if he actually looked like he's 50 and strangers will respect your word more.
lmao you cant have it both ways bro if you wanna agemaxx go grow a beard then you will look older

• +1
I mean, it feels like people would take you less seriously if you look 30 when you are like 50.
Depends for what cause.

If you wanna become a partner at a law firm. You better off looking 50 and experienced.
If you wanna date women below 35, you better of looking 30 then 50.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 4310
Depends for what cause.

If you wanna become a partner at a law firm. You better off looking 50 and experienced.
If you wanna date women below 35, you better of looking 30 then 50.
So I guess it's getting prime women vs lifemaxxing

I'd choose lifemaxxing tbh but it would be great to have both, it depends on your career I guess.

So I guess it's getting prime women vs lifemaxxing

I'd choose lifemaxxing tbh but it would be great to have both, it depends on your career I guess.
It highly depends on the carreer. My example aplies to carreers where experience counts.

I personally would prefer looking younger.

• +1
It highly depends on the carreer. My example aplies to carreers where experience counts.

I personally would prefer looking younger.

no lmao, the ideal age to look is 21-22

you can look 20s-30s and masculine. looking younger when you're older is better imo