Is looking younger than your age bad?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
So I've been rated by few frens from .me and they individually told me I look 17, 18, max 20. PSL rating I got was 4 - 4.75 max.

I sent pictures to girl on reddit from rate subs and I asked her what my age is...
20200727 133534

Two cousins irl (one female one male) directly commented that I look so young...

I AM 24 AND LOOK 16

IS THIS BAD? SHOULD I GO FOR JBS MAINLY?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, JizzFarmer, Pietrosiek and 7 others
So I've been rated by few frens from .me and they individually told me I look 17, 18, max 20. PSL rating I got was 4 - 4.75 max.

I sent pictures to girl on reddit from rate subs and I asked her what my age is...
View attachment 546920

Two cousins irl (one female one male) directly commented that I look so young...

I AM 24 AND LOOK 16

I am 21 and meet up with 18 yos for dates

• Woah
Reactions: Over
its good keep it up, use retin a

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and Over

View attachment 546920

I AM 24 AND LOOK 16

Its amazing trust me.
Young girls and cradle snatching milfs..bouns age slower

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Over
hmm i have the same problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Over
Im 14 and look 16 :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, YoungChadcel, Deleted member 6272 and 4 others
I am 21 and meet up with 18 yos for dates
So i could be fucking prime tight jbs instead some 22 years old hags?

Age of consent is 15 here heheh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 6217
It might be a slight concern right now because you’re 24 and typically people with this issue if you can even call it that are slightly younger at around 20. Girls might find you too boyish but you’ve won the genetic lottery in the long term. When you’re older all your friends will start showing signs of ageing whilst you’ve only just started looking like a 20/22 year old.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Over
It might be a slight concern right now because you’re 24 and typically people with this issue if you can even call it that are slightly younger at around 20. Girls might find you too boyish but you’ve won the genetic lottery in the long term. When you’re older all your friends will start showing signs of ageing whilst you’ve only just started looking like a 20/22 year old.
SO ITS NOT OVER FOR UNCLE @Over ?

FUUAAARK

• Love it
Reactions: malignant, Deleted member 5912, Julius and 3 others
looking underage (underdeveloped) is bad

looking young is good

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Over
just pedophilemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, YoungChadcel and Over
Can be good or bad.

It’s bad if the reason you look young is because you have soft facial features and you look like you haven’t finished your puberty.

It’s good if the reason you look young is because you have clear smooth skin and low hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
Its good later on, but that means you should build muscle (or roidmax) and be more dom

• +1
Its good later on, but that means you should build muscle (or roidmax) and be more dom
I wouldn’t recommend roidmax, what’s the point, it’ll just negate his youth and maybe even become a looksmin facially

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Over
I am on it. 1 month into gym right now and I am motivated even more now!
I wouldn’t recommend roidmax, what’s the point, it’ll just negate his youth and maybe even become a looksmin facially
Don't worry I won't touch roids. I'll try to skinmax even more fuarkkk imagine if I get barrett tier skin ill mog everyone at 30

• +1
Reactions: harrys
It is bad IMO, lack of T tbh
Being called teenager at young age = shit bone structure probably and dry pussy

• +1
Reactions: sergiu and Slob
Yes its bad. Over tbh :feelsbadman:

It is bad IMO, lack of T tbh
Being called teenager at young age = shit bone structure probably and dry pussy
Yes its bad. Over tbh :feelsbadman:
Di Caprio and Chico looked much younger than actual age.

Youthfulness is beauty isn't it?

I'll get shredded sick cunt body, skinmax into stratosphere, and ill mog every fucker with my youthful face fuaaark ITS NOT OVER WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, Tyronecell, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
jfl at people saying it's bad

you need all the time you can get, keep staying healthy and looking young for as long as possible

you might not appreciate it now, but you will if you want a stable relationship at 30 and aren't into single moms

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Highrise, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Yes and No. Being boneless Will make you look younger but good skin can also make you look younger. A dom person Would never be assumed under 18

• +1
According to Reddit, I look 19-21 at 19 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 8165
Di Caprio and Chico looked much younger than actual age.

Youthfulness is beauty isn't it?

I'll get shredded sick cunt body, skinmax into stratosphere, and ill mog every fucker with my youthful face fuaaark ITS NOT OVER WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS
true dicaprio looked 14 at 20

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 8165

View attachment 546920

I AM 24 AND LOOK 16

Im jelous tbh chad genetic

• +1
According to Reddit, I look 19-21 at 19 years old.
I think you said i am between 18 and 19 if I remember right

So what do you think? I am going to ask more girls about my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
I think you said i am between 18 and 19 if I remember right

So what do you think? I am going to ask more girls about my looks.
I agree bro, good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
its fine and will benefit in the long run , but imo looking exactly the age you are is best

• +1
I AM GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

I AM BESUTIFUL YOUNG LOOKING DUDE

WE GONNA ASCEND

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Do you have really good skin? If no then you're getting called young for the wrong reasons

It depends on the reason you look younger. Any signs of “aging” that are degenerative, such as wrinkles, sagging are always better to have less of (water is wet)
Signs of aging that are a part of natural healthy growth such as a big skull, full facial hair etc are good to have.

so, if you look young because of your skin, then it’s good. But if you look young because of a small frame or something then no

• +1
Its either you look like a boneless child or you look like a youthful chad

• +1
It depends on the reason you look younger. Any signs of “aging” that are degenerative, such as wrinkles, sagging are always better to have less of (water is wet)
Signs of aging that are a part of natural healthy growth such as a big skull, full facial hair etc are good to have.

so, if you look young because of your skin, then it’s good. But if you look young because of a small frame or something then no
Yeah, looking like an underdeveloped child because you have non existent frame is a death sentence.

Looking youthful because you have optimal collagen and a nw0 hairline will always be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
PSL rating I got was 4 - 4.75 max.
WTF, you called yourself ugly, and you basically mogg me looks wise. damn.
You need to learn social skills, mostly.
So I've been rated by few frens from .me and they individually told me I look 17, 18, max 20.

I AM 24 AND LOOK 16

To look 16-18 = bad when you are 24.
Girls prefer a man a few years older, not same aged men.
I looked 18 also at 24. It sucked.
What to do? Dress older. And add masculinity.
Young = boyinsh.

• +1
>looking younger than you actually are
>looking older than you actually are
pick 1

• +1