Is looksmaxing even worth It being 5'9 (176cm)?

D

Deleted member 27066

Wace rar now!!!
I don't think It is.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, buflek and LampPostPrime
Face almost always wins over height mate. You cannot be incel if have a good face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Zwa M'ileng, oldcell and 15 others
Well if u have the potential to actually ASCEND then it is definitely worth it because tom cruise 5'7 somerhalder 5'9 and these guys height dont hold them back due to their attractive faces.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Damian krater.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Corleone, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Manletmachine and Deleted member 27066
Well if u have the potential to actually ASCEND then it is definitely worth it because tom cruise 5'7 somerhalder 5'9 and these guys height dont hold them back due to their attractive faces.
Bro who tf has the potential to look like prime Tom Cruise

Bro who tf has the potential to look like prime Tom Cruise
I said if u have the potential to actually ascend, by 2 or 3 rating, which is high. Ofc ur never gonna look attractive like cruise jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
you can look average European height with lifts, it's not over-tier height

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
SnakePlissken

Maybe if you have Snake Plissken (176cm) face

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and LampPostPrime
is being an ugly/average looking manlet the same as being an attractive manlet? fuck no

5'9 is enough to be considered a human anyway, you're barely a manlet at that point if you have good proportions. You can't be a mogger but you can have an easy time with dating if you're attractive

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, rubberduck, chadintraining and 2 others
nah bro vinnie hacker gets 0 pussy

is being an ugly/average looking manlet the same as being an attractive manlet? fuck no

5'9 is enough to be considered a human anyway, you're barely a manlet at that point if you have good proportions. You can't be a mogger but you can have an easy time with dating if you're attractive
Thank GOD I'm from Spain. Imagine being 5'9 in the rest of Europe

Thank GOD I'm from Spain. Imagine being 5'9 in the rest of Europe
fuck yeah man, I'm like 178 and feel normal in Iberia. Went to visit rural Switzerland and left mentally scarred for life. Everyone there is fucking 6'4 HTN

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, efidescontinuado, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
average in my uni was 180 and never felt mogged neither i was ever called small. Lots of friends above 183 and still the most succesful ones with women i know is one chechen 170 and other guy is like 173. They are probably in htn range meanwhile tall mtn guys barely get any action unless they activelly approach.

For women a guy below 170 is definetely an issue, 175... not that much. 180 passes height threshold for 99%

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
average in my uni was 180 and never felt mogged neither i was ever called small. Lots of friends above 183 and still the most succesful ones with women i know is one chechen 170 and other guy is like 173. They are probably in htn range meanwhile tall mtn guys barely get any action unless they activelly approach.

For women a guy below 170 is definetely an issue, 175... not that much. 180 passes height threshold for 99%
Tales from the pygmy

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
5'9 is fine, you can also lie and literally just claim 5'10/5'11, with frauding claim 6ft+

This is ideal lookz so yes 5’9 is good

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What is the other option? LDAR instead?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
fuck yeah man, I'm like 178 and feel normal in Iberia. Went to visit rural Switzerland and left mentally scarred for life. Everyone there is fucking 6'4 HTN
Spain and Switzerland have about the same average height though

You are average height. It's okay to be a normal person sometimes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and Deleted member 27066

well thats in russia. what would you say avg women height there?

Spain and Switzerland have about the same average height though
probably unless you go out in zurich in some rich area with 6'5 CEOs

I don't think It is.
Lmao 5'9 is not a good height I won't lie, but it's not over at 5'9 you can make up for it with a good face, race and body. Are you ethnic? if you are it could be over but if your white and at least MTN its not over, just gymmax and looksmax

Tell me what? Say It yourself bhai
I wanted him to tell you that its not over because hes an example how its not over at 5'9, hes 5'9 and has a hot gf and he always preaches about face is more important than height and that its not over at 5'9 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Lmao 5'9 is not a good height I won't lie, but it's not over at 5'9 you can make up for it with a good face, race and body. Are you ethnic? if you are it could be over but if your white and at least MTN its not over, just gymmax and looksmax
Half spaniard. 25% polish 25% black with native american

Half spaniard. 25% polish 25% black with native american
You’re mostly white 75% your race is fine. You probably look mulatto/light skin which is a good pheno. So assume ur at least MTN you’ll be good