Is looksmaxing even worth It being 5'9 (176cm)?

at what height do you think its worthy then?

Exactly you nigger

Spain and Switzerland have about the same average height though
probably because of all the curry migrants there bringing down the average

Cope average zoomer height is 6'4
6”4 is average height in your mental ward

Never give up never back down mann, i BELIEVE IN YOU mann i believe in you

Wee will boothh ascend

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
At manlet height I believe it's better to cutecel/prettyboymaxx, I don't see a point in trying to look more masculine and too buff at small height, just not optimal, unless for respect

But tbh 5'9 is average, and like a guy had said before you can just say you're 5'10 big diff imo

At manlet height I believe it's better to cutecel/prettyboymaxx, I don't see a point in trying to look more masculine and too buff at small height, just not optimal, unless for respect

But tbh 5'9 is average, and like a guy had said before you can just say you're 5'10 big diff imo
How can I cutemaxx I look like a GTA IV character my nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: arterials
If you don’t wanna looksmax even after being above 5’7, then you are a coping lazy fuck.

• JFL
If you don’t wanna looksmax even after being above 5’7, then you are a coping lazy fuck.
5'9 is the new 5'5. Nigger.

just use lifts and inject igf lr3 brah

If I wasn't afraid of death I would
if u legit wanna rope over this why not get leg lengthening first, you got nothing to lose. If you get crippled you can rope then

• +1
  • JFL
if u legit wanna rope over this why not get leg lengthening first, you got nothing to lose. If you get crippled you can rope then
No money I'm neet

This IS cap. WHAT are the chances
The chances are MUCH higher for people who hit puberty late or didn’t develop much during it. Any hormonal deficiencies during teen years contributes to a longer period of growth as well.

is being an ugly/average looking manlet the same as being an attractive manlet? fuck no

5'9 is enough to be considered a human anyway, you're barely a manlet at that point if you have good proportions. You can't be a mogger but you can have an easy time with dating if you're attractive
Yeah, 5’9 is barley even a failo unless you are in a super tall area

I don't think It is.
Height > Face, but you are basically 1-2 inches below average Height, so just looksmaxx to become above average in something.

• JFL
imo alot of caucasian girls i see are 5' 9 lol
Well, in college a lot of caucasian girls I see are 6'3, but that doesn't mean shit because that is not the average. They are almost certainly ball players.

• +1
Yeah, 5’9 is barley even a failo unless you are in a super tall area
not gonna lie I'd still kill entire cities to gain a few inches at 5'10

but i get what you're saying

• +1