Is looksmaxing worth it after 24?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I already have a good job, some friends etc. Just cant slay. So if i start now i could reach 5 or 5,5psl in 1-2 years. Finish with 25 or 26. Most girls finished their slut lifes and are settled down. Only left overs left. Opinions?

Yes and slay JBs

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yeah always, since we'r animals, or at least, that most people mostly rely on their animal instincts

• +1
Its not

• +1
24 is still young

If you have good collagen yes
This is the only right answer. If your collagen is fucked just forget it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
pitt first move he was like 24 or 25 so yes

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4430
Its always worth it tbh. Becuase it will always improve how people perceive and treat you.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4310
Yes but your number one priority should be to maintain your hairline, save for a HT and take fin. Also save Money for a facelift to look a decade younger when your like 40.

Yes but your number one priority should be to maintain your hairline, save for a HT and take fin. Also save Money for a facelift to look a decade younger when your like 40.
My hair is ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
My hair is ok
Unfortunately you can start balding at any age and it can be rapid, any serious looksmaxxer should measure their hairline at least every month tbh. Mine has stayed the same for like 6 months now so i'm safe for now but you never know.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and .👽.
Bro Its not too late.
As someone said above.
You can slay fucking Jb virgins If you looksmax right

• +1
never stop ascending, always look and feel the best

it's especially worth it until your mid to late 30s. once you hit that age and are looksmaxxed and moneymaxxed you'll still be good enough for whores in their 20s

• +1