Is Looksmaxing worth it if you are a gay man? How hard is it to pull a gay chad?

It is going to blow your mind how easy it is. Imagine how easy it is to find a guy to fuck if you're a woman. It's that. If you're remotely fit, just wear a good fitting t-shirt and good fitting pants. One thing I will say is that I'm a baby faced twink, so maybe my experience isn't completely typical. I'm not attractive though.
I have a baby face as well lmao, hopefully it is. Thanks :D

I’ve seen Gay fatcels with bodycounts in 1000’s…. It’s like gay men are men at the end of the day i.e having bottom of the barrel standards.

Hard to lose out on sex as a fag

I’ve seen Gay fatcels with bodycounts in 1000’s…. It’s like gay men are men at the end of the day i.e having bottom of the barrel standards.

Hard to lose out on sex as a fag
This is inspiring. I never looked at it from the view point.

I don't understand why people here don't gaymax as there is really good potential.

I have a baby face as well lmao, hopefully it is. Thanks :D
I was standing outside the club one night, and this 6'4 black dude was talking about Ubering and I like gave him some sort of gesture of acknowledgement because I was Ubering at the time. He comes over to me, asks where I'm from. I ask where he's from to be polite. He's like "Homewood. I got fucked in Homewood. I ate ass in Homewood..." licks his lips I'm like "Sorry, dude, I'm straight." I thought he was going to kill me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
I don't understand why people here don't gaymax as there is really good potential.
Cus their dicks don’t get hard for men? Unless you mean something else by gaymaxxing

Switch your preference to men on tinder and find out

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Sodomites have no standards

If ur gay just kill yourself tbh. Or get ungay but then you’ll suffer as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sumduck
So, I think I am gay. People all my life said I look like a gay, womanly etc .I also found some of my male friends so hot. I think I may be an involgay, like i dont wanna but kinda have to as I dont wanna be alone all my life.

Due to the lack of competition maybe I can get myself a prime gay pretty boy that looks like a female.

I want to secure this;
Looksmaxing for worth for everybody.

Are you feminine gay or masculine? I will give you suggestions based on that

but leave this heterosexual-only forum.
You sure
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
So, I think I am gay. People all my life said I look like a gay, womanly etc .I also found some of my male friends so hot. I think I may be an involgay, like i dont wanna but kinda have to as I dont wanna be alone all my life.

Due to the lack of competition maybe I can get myself a prime gay pretty boy that looks like a female.

I want to secure this;

That looks like a girl ma dude

I want to secure this;
If you are serious I suggest that you become a top. Gay community is full of bottom and tops are treated like gods and competition is non existent. If you are trolling shame on you