is looksmaxxing really that deep?

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
Ofcourse a Incel won't get girls but these people are like not common. Like i doubt that the majority of people in this forum are a Genetical disaster and im sure you can get away with 1-2 flaws by just improving ur other features. or is like 99% of this forum full of incels? even as a MTN you'll get much girls it's just weird seeing so many people wanting surgery or even getting surgery for minor flaws

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, shalomnigga and KaisenMaxxer
u can find wife as a ltn, just expect her to be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, proxyy, Clqs and 2 others
I am a genuine subhuman, a genetic disaster, experiment gone wrong.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Dendoni and axttt_
Ofcourse a Incel won't get girls but these people are like not common. Like i doubt that the majority of people in this forum are a Genetical disaster and im sure you can get away with 1-2 flaws by just improving ur other features. or is like 99% of this forum full of incels? even as a MTN you'll get much girls it's just weird seeing so many people wanting surgery or even getting surgery for minor flaws
True, if you are NT (have social skills) and are facially diformed and have an above average physique you will get girls if you ever try

There are mainly incels and larpers here, less than 5% are actually trying to improve, be careful, stick to some BOTB threads where there is actual looksmaxing information and then apply these infos and slay

Dont trust the standarts of this site, don't compare yourself to the .001% of genetic freaks, just improve on your main failos and you'll be set for life

i think this place has a way of lowering your self esteem, it can be very negative and toxic

prob 50%> are incels on this forum, you're probably i school and thats why you have that opinion, as soon as you get out of highschool you're against 25 yr old millionaire chads

Idk if its that's deep tbh

But neither is my eye area its not deep set at all! I have indian bug eyes it's fucking over fuck the world and everybody in it

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni
Most of this site are:

Incels, manlets, autists or ethnics (mostly indians and asians)

You probably fall in 1 or more of these categories

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Most of this site are:

Incels, manlets, autists or ethnics (mostly indians and asians)

You probably fall in 1 or more of these categories
im not any of that im just a german guy that lives in germany and wants to improve his looks shit i just want to do all of the softmaxxing shit

im not any of that im just a german guy that lives in germany and wants to improve his looks shit i just want to do all of the softmaxxing shit
Cope

1 day on org = 1% autistic

You are already at 18% my nigga get out quick

• JFL
Reactions: Dendoni
Want
to do all softmaxxing, 128 posts = no autistic 🤔😂

Sounds like coping 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx