Is love after teenagehood even worth it?

T

T_T

Gold
I have officially missed out on young love. I'm almost leaving high school and I will probably be the only virgin to walk out those cold black gates for the last time.

People on these forums always say that young love is the only true love. I have no interest in slaying. I just want a young JB girlfriend that I can smooch and cuddle and take the virginity of.

I thought I was handsome until I was blackpilled by PSL and discovered that it's impossible to be handsome as a lifetime mouthbreather. Even if I fix my recession in the future, I'd still have missed out on young love.
How the hell do I even get a girlfriend!? And quickly! I am in desperate need of a girlfriend and if I miss this chance there is no more point in living.

Yes it is ffs.What a question.Love is possible till infinity.

no its not tbh

not pure

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and turkproducer
If she’s not a whore then you can experience something close, won’t be pure though no

Love is relevant in any age, slaying probably gets worse with age gradually.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@SHARK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Probably not, after teenage years women have found out how replaceable guys are.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Not real after 18
Actually probably 14

• Hmm...
only if you’re young as well

godsmistake

Not sure, so far I have 'seriously' dated an 18yo and 19yo girl and they had a n-count of 6 and 8 (what they admitted, but seemed believable). They saw me as replaceable and didn't value me much, aka unable to pair-bond.

My next serious relationship will hopefully be with a 16-18yo with a n-count of less than 3.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
not that young bro, i’d say earliest 16 and latest 19
Probably not 19 though. Most girls in college are numb.

Anyway I'd say love i always worth it. I don't think you can get numb from having feeling of companionship. It's likes aying you're tired of having too many friends.

LOL @ you for thinking you're the only high school kid who is graduating as a virgin

And 28% is just the number of guys willing to admit it

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
LOL @ you for thinking you're the only high school kid who is graduating as a virgin
View attachment 147533
And 28% is just the number of guys willing to admit it
It's definitely not rare and very normal to be an 18 yo virgin nowadays, but that doesn't make it any better objectively.

It's the same shit with living with your parents and not having a decent-paying job untill you graduate at say 25yo. Yes it's relatively normal to be in such a situation nowadays, but overall its absolute dog tier shit when you should already be able to have and support a family at this age compared historically.

The biggest load of bullshit. Same as "oh my sweet child I'd like to return to my childhood life was so much easier back then".
Bullshit. No freedom, no money but exaggerated expectations of adult life hardships thanks to retarded adults.

Same for love. Love itself is the same, it's that naiveness fades as you age. People claiming otherwise are copers

Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-1.36.08-PM.png

• So Sad
Yeah i was in love last summer it was amazing

I wasn't even interested in girls in HS jfl. I wouldn't refuse sex ofc, but I simply didn't care enough to try.

NEED MORE MASS