Is low does Anavar a legitimate strat for Bone Mass?

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Iron
If i’m not mistaken, Anavar boosts insanely boosts bone mass to the point where you can grow taller by a few cm. After hopping of it will cuck your bodily functions though.

So why not just low dose the fuck out of it brah like think about it real quick, just a little percentage of bone mass boost nuthin too crazy. Can get you that few mm of bone you’ve been larping for :feelsgood:

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If i’m not mistaken, Anavar boosts insanely boosts bone mass to the point where you can grow taller by a few cm. After hopping of it will cuck your bodily functions though.

So why not just low dose the fuck out of it brah like think about it real quick, just a little percentage of bone mass boost nuthin too crazy. Can get you that few mm of bone you’ve been larping for :feelsgood:

If you want to grow very fast Like literally get jacked in weeks use anavar
But the supression is brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Newday*V3
will low dose anavar reduce supression? how to avoid supression? and will hormones regulate after supressed period

will low dose anavar reduce supression? how to avoid supression? and will hormones regulate after supressed period
Tbh i only did once and IT fucked me over now im on trt
Yes they will regulate but It takes time idk how Long
But its very very potent for muscle building
Testosterone is. A joke its useless for building muscle

• Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3
benefits and cons? is it worth it?
Idk Girls loved my physique
But at the end i had to Go on trt
So Not worth It
Only If you are on trt then its worth it
But dont do It If natty

Micro dosing is bs I think. Your already taking a compound designed for women, you might as well go all in.

So 20mg a day for a little longer than a month and im chill
yeah but for bone mass i reccomend following his 0.04-0.1mg/kg per day rule, as I dont think you could build that much bone in a month.

• +1
There have been studies comparing long term Anavar vs GH for stunted growth, Anavar helped them grow taller than GH. I can find it if you want

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Newday*V3
There have been studies comparing long term Anavar vs GH for stunted growth, Anavar helped them grow taller than GH. I can find it if you want
Ye send

Is it better than primo or mast?

There are more studies that use Anavar as a treatment for stunted growth, it shows great improvements

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incelmogger and Newday*V3
There are more studies that use Anavar as a treatment for stunted growth, it shows great improvements
Did read every single molucule, this shit is insane 2.5mg a night for 3 months and they got taller from it only, not from puberty. Only difference is that I’m not 12yrs old. I would probably take a higher dosage like 20-40mg, If I dont notice any sides like swelling or losing hair il go to 50 max for 2 months, Is anavar expensive? If so I gotta get my money up

Did read every single molucule, this shit is insane 2.5mg a night for 3 months and they got taller from it only, not from puberty. Only difference is that I’m not 12yrs old. I would probably take a higher dosage like 20-40mg, If I dont notice any sides like swelling or losing hair il go to 50 max for 2 months, Is anavar expensive? If so I gotta get my money up
unfortunately Anavar is not gonna help you unless you have stunted growth, the cause of growth from Anavar and GH is only because it’s used on individuals who have stunted growth, if you’re gonna take either of these during puberty it’s simply gonna accelerate your development but it’s not gonna exceed your finally height. Unless you take copious amounts of GH and you’re gonna look deformed.

unfortunately Anavar is not gonna help you unless you have stunted growth, the cause of growth from Anavar and GH is only because it’s used on individuals who have stunted growth, if you’re gonna take either of these during puberty it’s simply gonna accelerate your development but it’s not gonna exceed your finally height. Unless you take copious amounts of GH and you’re gonna look deformed.
My bone age is very old (like last year for growing) and there is 10 cm between me and my father. Should I trust Anavar?

My bone age is very old and there is 10 cm between me and my father. Should I trust Anavar?
I’m no doctor dude, but I know of a similar situation some people can have, when they have a micropenis that is caused by a severe lack in DHT during puberty, using something like a dht cream can help gain some size even after finishing puberty. I assume it’s similar with bones but i honestly have no idea cuz I haven’t looked into it, but if you went through a normal puberty and weren’t stunted then you aren’t gonna get jack shit

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I’m no doctor dude, but I know of a similar situation some people can have, when they have a micropenis that is caused by a severe lack in DHT during puberty, using something like a dht cream can help gain some size even after finishing puberty. I assume it’s similar with bones but i honestly have no idea cuz I haven’t looked into it, but if you went through a normal puberty and weren’t stunted then you aren’t gonna get jack shit
167 cm at 16 with 178 dad
Do you think I should use it?

Anavar seemed to me like something magical that could make me catch my father's height.

im on hgh and ai rn but anavar seems more stronger than hgh

, but if you went through a normal puberty and weren’t stunted then you aren’t gonna get jack shit
Exactly. People on this forum forget what these drugs were actually made for and who they use as subjects in all these studies

bro there must be a way
Did you even check if you were doing growing by getting MRIs before you hopped on all this shit? You’re 16 man. Odds are you’re not close to finished growing.

Did you even check if you were doing growing by getting MRIs before you hopped on all this shit? You’re 16 man. Odds are you’re not close to finished growing.
i have wrist xray it was like 16 , 16.5 bone age i have 1 year or 1.5 y for growing
Are you getting gh from a doctor?
No, I buy it from the pharmacy with my own money.

Exactly. People on this forum forget what these drugs were actually made for and who they use as subjects in all these studies

Yeah the amount of people on this forum that think they’d go beyond the height they’re destined for with HGH is insane. They don’t realize they’re just gonna accelerate their growth, unless you take insane amount of GH you’re not gonna grow any more than what your genetics tell your bones to, and then you look deformed.

• +1
Honestly you have a good chance to reach your fathers height, especially with GH, but you can never know

btw I dunno if you’re lifting or not, but I think lifting can “steal” the GH. I’m just assuming and I don’t know shit about it but I know a few kids who get GH from a doctor and each one forbids them from lifting

Yeah the amount of people on this forum that think they’d go beyond the height they’re destined for with HGH is insane. They don’t realize they’re just gonna accelerate their growth, unless you take insane amount of GH you’re not gonna grow any more than what your genetics tell your bones to, and then you look deformed.
Reminds me of the people who think they can spot reduce fat. If I just blast GH it will grow my height brooo!!!:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
im using it on acromegaly level
There are crazy people in this forum who use it 3 times stronger than the level of acromegaly.

btw I dunno if you’re lifting or not, but I think lifting can “steal” the GH. I’m just assuming and I don’t know shit about it but I know a few kids who get GH from a doctor and each one forbids them from lifting
yes im lifting and it steals like 1 iu i need up my dosage 1 iu for lift days

Not looking for height gain mainly looking for bone mass and frame/muscle. Height gain will be a possible byproduct

Not looking for height gain mainly looking for bone mass and frame/muscle. Height gain will be a possible byproduct
Honestly Anavar is pretty insane for bone mass, I remember reading a lot of shit about increased bone density when I was going through Anavar studies

• +1
True, even if they high dosed GH they will come out looking like Tahm Kench with a bubble gut and ogre features

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
Honestly Anavar is pretty insane for bone mass, I remember reading a lot of shit about increased bone density when I was going through Anavar studies
If we eliminate the estrogenic effects of anavar, will it affect height increase?

Can cause metabolic issues, edema, joint issues, bone and cartilage overgrowth, etc. so if you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing and how to actually manage your endocrine/neuroendocrine system lifting like a retard just blasting GH will fry you. And obviously the kids getting this shit probably know nothing except by the few things they read online.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
If we eliminate the estrogenic effects of anavar, will it affect height increase?
There is no estrogen effects from Anavar, it doesn’t convert into estrogen

• +1
If we eliminate the estrogenic effects of anavar
Bro if you’re asking questions like this whilst taking potent estrogen blocking compounds that are used for people with serious breast cancer it’s over for you

• +1
There is no estrogen effects from Anavar, it doesn’t convert into estrogen
Then why it increase bone age rapidly like 2.5x

• JFL
Bro if you’re asking questions like this whilst taking potent estrogen blocking compounds that are used for people with serious breast cancer it’s over for you
Its never began

• +1
Then why it increase bone age rapidly like 2.5x
I don’t know but it most likely has to do with the higher amount of DHT it gives you, but here they showed way more kids had an height age higher than the bone age rather than vice versa.

• Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
I don’t know but it most likely has to do with the higher amount of DHT it gives you, but here they showed way more kids had an height age higher than the bone age rather than vice versa.
Can it be combined with gh? As a result, they grow taller due to different protocols.