is low ES ratio really a death sentence?

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
it may be the case for caucasians but i found this korean actor with about 0.4~0.42 ES yet he doesn't look that bad. i notice he has a ~0.95 midface ratio, so he's got a wide face and a horse face, which perhaps is cancelling each other out??? do you think his face looks too big? name is kim seon ho

Kim Seon Ho dating
Seon ho

decent looking for an asian and nah this guys es ratio looks fine

perhaps we should be normalizing the ES ratio by the midface ratio?

so 1/0.95=1.0526
1.0526x0.41 estimated actual ES = 0.43 apparent ES? which is a more acceptable number

meaning his long face is off setting his wide face, making it seem as if his face is more proportional?

just be downgrown theory for EScels?

Last edited:
here is a picture with his wide face a lot more apparent. wide eyebrows seem to really help

Kim seon ho start up1

isnt he from squid game?

also large chin i think is helping him

All of these ratios are optimized for the Caucasoid skull shape. Those ratios more or less go out the door with mongoloid or negroid skulls

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
his es ratio sucks bro
if you have low es ratio have a comparatively long face mogs because if your es ratio is good it wouldnt be considered a long face. better to be a long face than a moon:hnghn:

his es ratio sucks bro
if you have low es ratio have a comparatively long face mogs because if your es ratio is good it wouldnt be considered a long face. better to be a long face than a moon:hnghn:
yeah, so having a long face sort of cancels outs the low ES ratio because it turns a moon face into a normal shaped face, except you'll only look like your facial features are a little too small for your skull, which is comparatively less terrible than a giant moon face

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
asian get more slack cuz they have wider cheekbones