Is LTR worth it during highschool for status/experience?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Theres a girl in my class who im 99% sure has a crush on me, Shes like 165cm high mtb asian with giga nt friendgroup but i dont even like her at all but im thinking it would help me increase status and assert dominance over my fellow pears (Most of my class are incels). Were both 16 btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, thebatman, sportsmogger and 2 others
Probably

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and RoyaleWithCheese
Its risky cause if we break up cause of some dumb sociopathic shit i do everyone will hate my guts and then i wont ever have a chance with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: thebatman
Yes if you don’t wanna end up here 30 yo and lonely

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, forevermirin, thebatman and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, BowlCutMogger, forevermirin and 4 others
Its risky cause if we break up cause of some dumb sociopathic shit i do everyone will hate my guts and then i wont ever have a chance with my oneitis
its worth it

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Yes

• +1
yeah man do it

• +1
Theres a girl in my class who im 99% sure has a crush on me, Shes like 165cm high mtb asian with giga nt friendgroup but i dont even like her at all but im thinking it would help me increase status and assert dominance over my fellow pears (Most of my class are incels). Were both 16 btw.
It is, just do it with a girl you are into

Ofc you dont have to betabux like oldcel too

It is, just do it with a girl you are into
I dont think any of the girls im intrested in want me at all im just too ugly, Also i cant flirt at all.

I dont think any of the girls im intrested in want me at all im just too ugly, Also i cant flirt at all.
Fail your classes intentionally so you can expand your shelf life in highschool

your shelf life in highschool
What does this mean, Seems like something you need to be social for which im not the best at

Ofc you dont have to betabux like oldcel too
Im not gonna wife her up jfl not putting a ginger wasian mutt into this world

Imagine being Black/Lightskin with bright colored eyes just have life on easy mode, On me it looks retarded
Yeah the guy in my avi got a modeling career based off this mugshot

• +1
It’s not worth it not having a stable LTR while u can try to slay other hoes (wisely of course). When u are in ltr u are more smooth and subconsciously better with girls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NordicLeonhard
It’s not worth it not having a stable LTR while u can try to slay other hoes (wisely of course). When u are in ltr u are more smooth and subconsciously better with girls
I cant slay or pickup girls im too mentally ill, They need to come to me or it wont happen.

I cant slay or pickup girls im too mentally ill, They need to come to me or it wont happen.
Being in relationship or at least in close “situationship” with a girl who kinda obsess over u is the biggest boost u can ever have to help u slay tbh, when I’m not talking/dating to someone it’s significantly worse

• +1
I think if you do it you pathetic because your desperate just to have sex for someone you don’t actually give af about. This statement is coming from a based volcel

• +1
Being in relationship or at least in close “situationship” with a girl who kinda obsess over u is the biggest boost u can ever have to help u slay tbh, when I’m not talking/dating to someone it’s significantly worse
Being alone can gets to your head so u start acting needy etc

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NordicLeonhard
I need confidence so maybe i should try

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I think if you do it you pathetic because your desperate just to have sex for someone you don’t actually give af about. This statement is coming from a based volcel
Ive been listening to sign crushes motorist cause of ur avi hee hee 😘 , I dont think i can give af about any girl but im contempt with faking it.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Ive been listening to sign crushes motorist cause of ur avi hee hee 😘 , I dont think i can give af about any girl but im contempt with faking it.
I take back what i said about you. Earned my follow

• Love it
Then just mog your incel classmates or go gym who cares about pussy
I legit mog everyone in my class even though im like high mtn
,All the other classes are full of moggers tho

• +1
I need confidence so maybe i should try
Definitely, even if u somehow don’t feel that attraction to some girl u should try it if u are not this level of looks that u bang models on daily basis, that’s gonna improve your situation surely, just maybe don’t go for girls u feel genuine disturb/disgust I mean like severely obese black women or Down syndrome girls

• JFL
Definitely, even if u somehow don’t feel that attraction to some girl u should try it if u are not this level of looks that u bang models on daily basis, that’s gonna improve your situation surely, just maybe don’t go for girls u feel genuine disturb/disgust I mean like severely obese black women or Down syndrome girls
Im gonna start snapping her and see where it goes

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Light triad mogger like me. Except i have dark triad facial structure so i just have to go to a salon
My hair is incel right now cause im growing it out from buzzcut so i just wear a beanie

• Love it
No also I doubt you could get one quite coping

I might buzz just for the self discipline
I did it cause in sweden when you start highschool the student council arrange challenges that can land your class points for a prize, So i took one for the team by buzzing it all but we lost anyways jfl. Gonna grow it out long as fuck this time tho

• Love it
No also I doubt you could get one quite coping
Seems like you’re coping cause your status literally says kill all sexhavers. Projecting incel as always

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I did it cause in sweden when you start highschool the student council arrange challenges that can land your class points for a prize, So i took one for the team by buzzing it all but we lost anyways jfl. Gonna grow it out long as fuck this time tho
Swedes are moggers

• +1
  • +1
Really? I imagine you guys to all look the same no? Or am i just retarded?
I have unique pheno but generally there is a common mogger pheno that looks like this

• +1
Don’t it will lower your status. That’s one thing I noticed a lot during my swedish high school experience, Asian foids are basically only dating subhumans/incels. If you date one you’ll be seen as just that. I think a lot of it has to do with the (true) stereotype about older subhuman Swedish men marrying Thai women

• +1
Reactions: DoII and NordicLeonhard