Is LTR worth it during highschool for status/experience?

Don’t it will lower your status. That’s one thing I noticed a lot during my swedish high school experience, Asian foids are basically only dating subhumans/incels. If you date one you’ll be seen as just that. I think a lot of it has to do with the (true) stereotype about older subhuman Swedish men marrying Thai women
Hon e typ japansk eller korean eller något kritvit hudfärg men du kanske har rätt, Vår grundskola hade inga asiater

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah same pheno is what i mean obviously your are all gonna have different structure and shit
I dont have that pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
Theres a girl in my class who im 99% sure has a crush on me, Shes like 165cm high mtb asian with giga nt friendgroup but i dont even like her at all but im thinking it would help me increase status and assert dominance over my fellow pears (Most of my class are incels). Were both 16 btw.
bro 💀

Yeah exactly

which one

Theres a girl in my class who im 99% sure has a crush on me, Shes like 165cm high mtb asian with giga nt friendgroup but i dont even like her at all but im thinking it would help me increase status and assert dominance over my fellow pears (Most of my class are incels). Were both 16 btw.
Yes get into a ltr and fuck her, then get her pregnant and tell her parents how you used to fuck her in a 5$ an hour motel and never see her again, it worked for me but now she blocked me from all social media and his dad threatened me to shoot me

Yes get into a ltr and fuck her, then get her pregnant and tell her parents how you used to fuck her in a 5$ an hour motel and never see her again, it worked for me but now she blocked me from all social media and his dad threatened me to shoot me
I dont live in the favelas like you bro

Shes in my class and friends with alot of nt people so i would be hated by alot of people in my school
Ok now for real i will give serious advice, if you dont love her and she likes you just Ignore her, if you try something with her you will end up hurting her feeling and you will be hated by her friend group and even some fag normies will show lack of respecto to u so just Ignore her and try to get a chick that you like

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Ok now for real i will give serious advice, if you dont love her and she likes you just Ignore her, if you try something with her you will end up hurting her feeling and you will be hated by her friend group and even some fag normies will show lack of respecto to u so just Ignore her and try to get a chick that you like
Ill start snapping her and if she seems fun ill try and bag her but ill take it slow

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Ill start snapping her and if she seems fun ill try and bag her but ill take it slow
With my ex gf i just wanted to pump and dump but ended having feeling for her so who knows maybe you start feeling something for her later