is mainstream blackpill good or bad?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i think it could happen ngl, mikhailia peterson knows bout it

pros

more stacies

initial increase surgery prices but cheaper after

more smart and healthy niggas( mouth breathing makes you dumb, lower life expectancy, shittier mood etc)

more strides in innovation like advancements in surgery techniques, some incel nigga might find out how to crispr genes of baby nigga

helps against population collapse, elon musk nigga said this is worse than overpopulation

women might become more accepting and look to personality, idk tho?

cons

more competition

more ERs

women might become more hypergamous, idk tho?

more depressed niggas

oppression of sub optimal humans

idk nigga lol

• +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle
If this happens I think there will be more competition at the high end but also women will not be so restrictive anymore. Also think other things like personality will mean more.

It will cancel out the beauty advantage that women have. Woman will have access to goodlooking guys who don't necessarily just want to pump & dump and have good personalities, want to do well for them. Also, it will part the seas between girls who only look good with makeup vs. have had surgery so their looks hold up without makeup. There will be more attractive suitors for attractive woman which will make higher rated women happier. Though, any girl below the inflated top end of attractive guys' standard will be ok with a less attractive guy. Honestly, I think mainstream looks maxing for guys could fix the entire dating problem right now. Isn't the problem that woman don't think enough men are physically attractive? What if the top 5% of looks grew to 10 or 15? That would still be a big help for everyone

I would be shocked if that results in woman being even MORE delusional and we get reverse woman harems or some crazy crap

I think it's gonna happen soon. BUT reality is most don't have the funds to do it off the bat. Maybe surgeons will lower prices to get the customers??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Normies are genetically inclined to NOT figure out how humans really behave. Blackpill can't become mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klamus, chigoha and 1 other person
JFL if you think mainstream blackpill = more competition

99.999% of humanity is too lazy to even work

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 2969, GymCelNeckPill and 3 others
If it was the norm for women to be called out on their shit it'd greatly benefit all men. At the very least it'd lead to legalized prostitution and men not simping

• +1
Think the above guys are right, most men still won't do anything. I'm giving people too much credit likely

I do think it will greatly reduce the ability for women to keep acting this way though

• +1
Bad. Competition will go up and people will become even more shallow than they already are. They (women mainly) will have an "excuse" to act at their worst. I don't really understand the appeal of spreading "the blackpill," unless you have some noble ideal about sharing "the truth" or something.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854 and Meteor21
Idk. But if women started CONSCIOUSLY filtering out guys if their canthal tilt is X degrees off from ideal or some things like that and their taste becomes determined by Wheat Waffles like criteria CONSCIOUSLY... we are fucked.

Hahaha even millionaires and famous athletes will have to start looksmaxing to get woman. I can't even imagine ..

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15854
JFL if you think mainstream blackpill = more competition

99.999% of humanity is too lazy to even work
This. If blackpill was actually internalized mainstream, there would be no fat men at all. All guys would be low bodyfat with six pack abs. That's not really the case, is it?

• +1
good . even if everyone knows it most people are still too poor or scared of surgery and too lazy for gym

• +1
mewing will run rampant since idiots will have wishful thinking they can get bimax results for free and 0 risk

pros

more stacies

more smart and healthy niggas( mouth breathing makes you dumb, lower life expectancy, shittier mood etc)

more strides in innovation like advancements in surgery techniques, some incel nigga might find out how to crispr genes of baby nigga

helps against population collapse, elon musk nigga said this is worse than overpopulation

cons

more competition

more ERs

more depressed niggas

idk nigga lol
Positive because it means more demand for progress to be made on looksmaxing fronts which would mean solving craniofacial dystrophy issue, better heightmaxing methods better anti aging etc.

• +1
Unless I see guys in the gym training their necks, the blackpill isn't mainstream. And I'm the only guy who does neck curls at my gym.

What western society could save would be a ban on dating platforms and social media. Or strictly controlled algorithms that make it impossible for good-looking men to get in touch with average or below-average bitches in any way, no matter if on dating apps or social media. It also would require a culture of slutshaming and simpshaming. Only that could save us, but since that is unrealistic, there is only one option: Ascend or lose!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Deleted member 15854

pros

more stacies

cons

more competition

more ERs

more depressed niggas

idk nigga lol

Idk though too nigga lol

• JFL
Bad. Competition will go up and people will become even more shallow than they already are. They (women mainly) will have an "excuse" to act at their worst. I don't really understand the appeal of spreading "the blackpill," unless you have some noble ideal about sharing "the truth" or something.
And even heightmaxxing cause if avergae height increases then certainly the standrads will change . Cause relative is all that matters when it come sto height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back