is making a chick orgasim like crazy just by fingering her good or bad? (pressuming good th0)

incliner

incliner

blackpill overdoser
because if you think about it right , all girls say they prefer 'girth' over 'length' and if im making a girl orgasim like crazy just by fingering her alone with 1 or 2 fingers then what can this conclude to?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
or maybe you're good with your hands

• +1
Reactions: incliner
sex haver ramblings

• So Sad
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
because if you think about it right , all girls say they prefer 'girth' over 'length' and if im making a girl orgasim like crazy just by fingering her alone with 1 or 2 fingers then what can this conclude to?
Lesbian sex gives women the most orgasms and neither have dicks so I guess tongues and fingers can do the job. I dated a bisexual foid and she said that for the most part, foids eat pussy better, but she still needs cock.

You can conclude that the most important part of the female orgasm is grinding on the clit

The dick stuff is really just there to make you feel bad about yourself

Maybe she is very attracted towards you.

You can conclude that the most important part of the female orgasm is grinding on the clit

The dick stuff is really just there to make you feel bad about yourself
is the clit right at the top of the vagina ?

if so bru i can never find it and same goes with her she says she cant find it at times either.

when fingering her i just go deep inside in and out AND THEN every now and then i just rub her pussy in circle motions.

Lesbian sex gives women the most orgasms and neither have dicks so I guess tongues and fingers can do the job. I dated a bisexual foid and she said that for the most part, foids eat pussy better, but she still needs cock.
anything she say when getting her wet and stuff?

Her having an orgasm while she rides your dick is a bigger flex.