Is marpe or mse worth it if I already have a wide midface but my tongue can’t fit in my mouth?

M

Matumle

Iron
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
0
I have a decent wideness but my tongue can’t fit and I can’t really create a suction for mewing only if I really try
 
I have a decent wideness but my tongue can’t fit and I can’t really create a suction for mewing only if I really try
If your tongue cant fit in your mouth and if it has bite marks sometimes due to not fitting then u almost definitely have a narrow palate and should consider mse
 

Similar threads

chunky rabbit
Replies
12
Views
112
true.perso.chad
true.perso.chad
Q
Replies
1
Views
14
quanquansks
Q
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
19
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
5
Views
47
yvngchris
yvngchris
ATCOLD
Replies
4
Views
72
Deleted member 439216
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top