Is masculine face a death sentence?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I'm beginning to feel like it is...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It doesn't really matter whether you're masculine- or feminine-looking, what really matters is being good-looking.

Masculinity is cope, but you don't necessarily need to be feminine either.

Girls bang both masculine-looking Chads and feminine pretty boys as long as they're good-looking. Hell, women bang even other women, think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 44 and 5 others
Masculine Chad has a longer shelf life than pretty boy chad(inb4cope)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, Future Arablite and 1 other person
It doesn't really matter whether you're masculine- or feminine-looking, what really matters is being good-looking.

Masculinity is cope, but you don't necessarily need to be feminine either.

Girls bang both masculine-looking Chads and feminine pretty boys as long as they're good-looking. Hell, women bang even other women, think about it.

I'm average looking, I'd say. Maybe slightly below average, but 6'2 height haloes me.

Thing is I feel like average-looking pretty boys do better than average-looking masculine people.

Agreed, my dad was a top tier pretty boy but he aged like shit (seriously he only looked good at 17-20).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Never_Began
if you have a beta personality with a masculine face, its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and Deleted member 6401
I'm average looking, I'd say. Maybe slightly below average, but 6'2 height haloes me.

Thing is I feel like average-looking pretty boys do better than average-looking masculine people.

Agreed, my dad was a top tier pretty boy but he aged like shit (seriously he only looked good at 17-20).

Did your dad become bald ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
Some masculine traits are universally negative, like a huge nose, long midface, and MPB. Others can make someone a chad if they have facial harmony, like a strong lawline, prominent chin, and low eyebrows.

Ugly + high T = ogre
Ugly + low T = beta nerd

Good looking + high T = Chad
Good looking + low T = Pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Did your dad become bald ?

Yes, my dad started balding but his face also became leathery and masculine. His nose also grew wider. So he ended up looking like a masculine pretty boy (in a bad way), as opposed to a pretty boy masculine face (which is what's ideal, ie Chico or Jordan Barrett).

• +1
Your dad looks more facially masculine than you. A weak chin can't make you masculine looking.

• +1
Yes, my dad started balding but his face also became leathery and masculine. His nose also grew wider. So he ended up looking like a masculine pretty boy (in a bad way), as opposed to a pretty boy masculine face (which is what's ideal, ie Chico or Jordan Barrett).

Even if you ascend by undergoing the surgeries you need, you need to craft a plan B if you begin norwooding in the future. Norwood reaper will deliver a blow that's detrimental to your game.

If your dad became bald despite his chico hairline at 17, you are potentially even more fuarked considering how ur hairline looks like in comparison to his.

What age did he approximately go bald ?

• +1
Even if you ascend by undergoing the surgeries you need, you need to craft a plan B if you begin norwooding in the future. Norwood reaper will deliver a blow that's detrimental to your game.

If your dad became bald despite his chico hairline at 17, you are potentially even more fuarked considering how ur hairline looks like in comparison to his.

What age did he approximately go bald ?

26-27

• +1

They do with particularly young fertile-aged females. Which is my preference, that's why I envy young-looking pretty boys bore than huge, manly Chads. But ultimately both of them are worlds apart from incels.

• +1
Agreed, just look at Justin Bieber, he’s only 24 but he’s aging like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Future Arablite and Never_Began
Masculine face usually comes with low trust so yes, It can fuck you over

• +1
Agreed, just look at Justin Bieber, he’s only 24 but he’s aging like shit.
Norwood ruined him, masculine Chad could go shaved and slay. Pretty boys need the lush hair to slay.

• +1

Yeah man, ascend asap. Jump on finasteride/minoxidil if you notice signs of MPB, most side effects are way too exaggerated.

• +1
Yeah man, ascend asap. Jump on finasteride/minoxidil if you notice signs of MPB, most side effects are way too exaggerated.

Agreed. I have to say though, that visually I look most like the members on my dad's side of the family who are also all above 6' tall and they have kept their hair past the age of 35.

• +1
Masculinemaxxing will work for high E women like latinas.

Rkgyda

• +1
Latinas are ideal, I already speak spanish conversationally too
Yes white women are quite high T. Only black women have higher T. Asian women have the lowest T

• +1
  • +1
It is in Asia.

• +1