big dick game best for everybody

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Idontknowlol and pizza
You work with what you got

it depends on your face and frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6423, Haven and 3 others
Thugmaxx and stylemaxx is the best. 5/10 black guys who talk ghetto and dress in fake designer are slayers IRL. Especially if light skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
looting always works for blacks

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Thugmaxx and stylemaxx is the best. 5/10 black guys who talk ghetto and dress in fake designer are slayers IRL. Especially if light skin.
So you think thugmaxxed blacks outslay masc blacks? Isnt thugmaxxing a meme?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
Masculine game: Short haircut fade, gymmaxxed body

Or

Prettyboy game: curly hair/long hair, non gymmaxxed
You need to run r&b game

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 8856
So you think thugmaxxed blacks outslay masc blacks? Isnt thugmaxxing a meme?
No JFL. Thugmaxxing isn't a meme. You need to be swaggy with tattoos like this guy. Then wear a durag around if you're darkskin and act tough. Instant slayer. If I was black I'd be a gigaslayer. Too bad I'm a corny ugly white boy who grew up in the ghetto.

Bf9712a8701a59552d7cd81dd4e1f7b5

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8856
No JFL. Thugmaxxing isn't a meme. You need to be swaggy with tattoos like this guy. Then wear a durag around if you're darkskin and act tough. Instant slayer. If I was black I'd be a gigaslayer. Too bad I'm a corny ugly white boy who grew up in the ghetto.

View attachment 1294239
Yeah Id say stymaxxing is the most legit part of it tho not as much thugmaxxing, it would be more ghetto hoes youre attracting no?

View attachment 1294239
The average black guy, needs to thug max. For black women that is, you need to be Light skin to get white girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Yeah Id say stymaxxing is the most legit part of it tho not as much thugmaxxing, it would be more ghetto hoes youre attracting no?
No, white girls, latinas, etc love badboys.

Where I live if you're Black, then you're instantly seen as a thug
Where I live blacks are instant slayers if they thugmaxx and stylemaxx. Just cold approach and cat call girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Where I live blacks are instant slayers if they thugmaxx and stylemaxx. Just cold approach and cat call girls.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I am pretty boy face and hair with gym max body

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’ve seen the ugliest blacks slay. Literally all blacks have to do to get some pussy is look decent, have decent build, decent height, have a mogger personality type. JustBeDecentpill for Blackcels.

Oh and thugmaxxing is cope you can be black decent looking, decently built be proper talking and non typical and still slay. I’ve done the experiments.

Thugmaxxing = black women exclusive mostly.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8856 and 1 other person