IS MASTURBATING..

D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK CONSIDERED COOMER? BEAR IN MIND, COOMING SESSION LASTS 5 - 6 HOURS.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23558, 5.5psl and 5 others
bozo spends 6 hours wacking off 💀

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, twilight, flippasav and 3 others
bozo spends 6 hours wacking off 💀
It’s normal I jerk off like once every 2 weeks and spend 360 minutes jerking off to thick OF girls which boosts T. (Saturdays only)

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 23558
It’s normal I jerk off like once every 2 weeks and spend 360 minutes jerking off to thick OF girls which boosts T. (Saturdays only)
Why do I only spend 5 minutes doing it? I hurry find a fat ass tranny and bust a fat nut and get on with my day 🙌🤓

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and flippasav
Why do I only spend 5 minutes doing it? I hurry find a fat ass tranny and bust a fat nut and get on with my day 🙌🤓
Even I can but prefer to do it longer because I want it to be soooo satisfying and my cum to erupt like a volcano

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Even I can but prefer to do it longer because I want it to be soooo satisfying and my cum to erupt like a volcano
My cum only erupts when I’m standing then it shoots and feels better. When I’m laying it’s just normal 🤓

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and flippasav
6 hours is crazy💀😭

My cum only erupts when I’m standing then it shoots and feels better. When I’m laying it’s just normal 🤓
I sit in my gaming chair naked in a 90 degree angle so I can shoot a load on my abs then take a shower right after

ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK CONSIDERED COOMER? BEAR IN MIND, COOMING SESSION LASTS 5 - 6 HOURS.
Do you just edge and coom once after 6 hours or do you beat the shit out of yourself as many times as possible for 6 hours?

I sit in my gaming chair naked in a 90 degree angle so I can shoot a load on my abs then take a shower right after
I stand or squat so the cum shoots out like a an explosion and I clean it with my shirt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman and flippasav
I stand or squat so the cum shoots out like a an explosion and I clean it with my shirt
Every time I masturbate I must be shirtless. Not that relaxing with a shirt on. When I masturbate I always take my shirt off

Every time I masturbate I must be shirtless. Not that relaxing with a shirt on. When I masturbate I always take my shirt off
I need to cum on my shirt though so I keep it on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, rooman, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Idk about you but taking it off is so relaxing especially when the air hits. Or just get naked instead lmao

Do you just edge and coom once after 6 hours or do you beat the shit out of yourself as many times as possible for 6 hours?

Edge for 6 hours then bust a fat ass load

i love it when i wear a formal shirt and i lie down and get cum on it. i feel like some wolf of the wall street gangster who get a handjob from a hooker and have to return back to the stock market proceedings.

Im being serious niggas. Stop JFLing my fuckin post. Is that habit damaging my health at all or is it perfecctly healthy and normal!

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
Brutal 10 replies pill